Group E

Smurph

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What should our 2016 record read then, or have I been whoooshed?

Well and truly my old friend :P

(Put your finger on the L key for longer than 2 seconds and watch the magic happen!)

I feel more confident of us beating teams like Well, Killie or the Highland mobs than getting a result against teams like Queens, Falkirk and Raith. We don't play the 'slight favourites against decent lower tier sides' role very well.

That's a pisser.

Even a point would have done us fine.

We'll need to beat Stenhousemuir now and hope it does the job.

Agreed. Bonus point would have made a huge difference. Still hopefully get a good result next week. GD could be key now.

Yep gutted to lose that. Thistle might just about have shaded the game but a point each would have been fair enough and probably put both teams through regardless of who won the shoot out.

Thought it really showed that we had 90 minutes in high temperatures on Tuesday and Thistle had their feet up. We clearly tired quicker than them. We started well but ran out of steam but if Hilson scores from in front of goal 6 yards out at 1-0 up we probably win.

Difficult to go through now with Morton and Raith getting good wins. The Dundee Utd / Dunfermline / Inverness Group of Death could still go any way. Someone will likely go through with 9 pts though and it might come down to needing a few goals against Stenny. 

Good win. We were a lot better when Edwards came on.

Welsh is pish. He doesn't even work hard to make up for it. I literally hate him.

Thought Wilson was a lot better than him, and he wasn't playing great himself.

Archived