Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fantastic player, would have him back at Pollok in a heartbeat.

Jack d I was told by a premier league manager that he wouldn't stick around it was proved correct, an not doubting his ability, I liked him, but has obviously no ambition, no disrespect to rossvale, but who would want to go back to that soulless ground to play your football!!!!

How long before you move on again ?

not any time soon had a few personal issues now out the way and want to get back to enjoying my football and get fit. And that's why I picked the ants as it's a great club where I know inside out so it's a perfect match for what I NEED

He was a great player when he played for the glens . Now he is a diver in yhr game. Not that whem john stewart and mark shank robbed ayr youths for players then filled there pockets with glrns supporters cash

Hurlford's long-ball tactics don't help.

Yoker Athletic have retained the services of Liam Campbell, Jamie Carson, James Ross, Kenny Marshall, Mark Maxwell, Shaun Kelly, Richard Henry, Mark McManus, Gary Bissland, Michael Bailey, Greig Maitland, David Crerand and Gary Arbuckle so far. Gaffer Steven Reilly has also added David Manley, Andy Campbell and Scott Smith from Antonine u21s. More to confirm ASAP hopefully.

We've signed Eddie Mctiernan from Arthurlie & David Green from Arthurlie. 2 quality signings

David green dosent play for us his brother played for us last season kevin david green plays for blantyre

Archived