Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arthurlie goalkeepers White and Nugent are leaving, always impressed with White every time i seen him play

He isnt the best with crosses he can ping a ball but IMO he tries to play to much football as a keeper, that said I would have Mikey as the best shot stopper ive seen in this grade for as long as I can recall. The couple of possible issues in his game, if ironed out, he wouldnt be playing junior football. Great keeper, great guy and his dad Johnny is a cracking one too. Im gutted hes away.

No specific reason I don't think Arthurlie seem to be having a right good clear out. Rhys Devlin, Eddie McTiernan to name a few of the boys who haven't resigned for the club. Shame that Mikey is leaving he's a great keeper.

Are you investing in Ian Nimmo your loanee from Bo'ness?

heard Largs let a few go last night.

Names still to be confirmed but obviously a few still to come in.

Greenock will have a major reshuffle too with new management coming in Paul Harkins is down there they will do well to hold onto him.

Port Glasgow will be disappointed to just miss out on promotion, with a good squad there if they can hold on to Tam Jamieson and Gus Gault I think they could go again, also looking for a goalkeeper now big veteran Mark Monk will be retiring and will the big lad jamie darroch stay in the 3rd tier? or look for another move

heard Largs let a few go last night.

Names still to be confirmed but obviously a few still to come in.

Greenock will have a major reshuffle too with new management coming in Paul Harkins is down there they will do well to hold onto him.

Port Glasgow will be disappointed to just miss out on promotion, with a good squad there if they can hold on to Tam Jamieson and Gus Gault I think they could go again, also looking for a goalkeeper now big veteran Mark Monk will be retiring and will the big lad jamie darroch stay in the 3rd tier? or look for another move

Not sure of his name but the young redhead who plays with port has been a standout anytime I watched them this year (4 times). Watched him play up front and coming from the middle of the park too and he was outstanding, could easily play a league or two higher.

I'm currently looking for a new club. Left Back , 23 years old. Played for Dunipace last season and previously played for Cambuslang Rangers , St. Ants and Beith.

Good luck to you Grant you were terrific for us enjoyed having you at the club

Good luck to you Grant you were terrific for us enjoyed having you at the club

Thanks Tam , appreciate all the help from you and the guys at the club. All the best for the future.

Are you investing in Ian Nimmo your loanee from Bo'ness?

Is it not more is Nimmo wanting to invest in us or Kerrigan's philosophy?

I have heards regards issues  in his days in the Est league talking back, needless cards, etc..... for the time he spent at Arthurlie, which I obviously hope continues, he was nothing short of brilliant. On and off the park the park Nimmo was top drawer for my club.

Archived