What Culture

Guest bernardblack

12 hours ago, CEMSFC said:

Check out Zack Sabre Jr vs Liam Slater when it goes up on Youtube. Brilliant technical match with counter after counter.

Does ZSJ end up getting his face kicked in?  I fucking hate that guy for some reason.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exit Wounds has been a decent show, just feel it has been ruined a bit by the Prestige(Joe Hendry, Travis Banks, Joe Coffey and BT Gunn) constantly appearing.

Match between Marty Scurll and David Starr was probably the best of the night.

1 hour ago, WestEndJag said:

im happy to pay the 15quid for Riddle alone.

and of course to sample WCPW and see what they have to offer live. 

Riddle is the big draw for me too. Also kudos on using your alter ego for the WCPW thread!:thumsup2 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No Regrets was a brilliant IPPV. Some of the Mexican wrestlers for the World Cup were in matches throughout the show. Main event was a rumble match for the WCPW title which lasted for about an hour and was decent.

After winning the WCPW title at last, Martin Kirby made his first defense against Joe Hendry in the main event of the Mexican Qualifiers for the Pro Wrestling World Cup; which can be seen below.

I would recommend watching at your own risk, as I found it brutal to watch. 

Agreed. It was rather uncomfortable at times. Although...

Spoiler

Apparently Galloway was meant to win the rumble and then the following night, it'd be a 4-on-1 against The Prestige with Hendry winning the belt. However, Galloway was accidentally eliminated. If the rumours are to be believed...which they're often not. Especially those pompous blowhards, Sportskeeda.

I also wonder if Kirby's concussion was legit or just a way for Hendry to get the belt and get big heat at the same time.

Kirby's concussion was legit.

They couldn't do the 4v1 match as Coffey was working for ICW on the night of the Mexican qualifiers.

Could sense something went wrong when Galloway was eliminated as striker, bradshaw and Bennett were shocked

Haud on...they changed the match because of a legit concussion, yet finished with him repeatedly slamming his head down to the mat? I know his shoulders took the brunt but that would still be incredibly stupid and unnecessarily dangerous

• 3 weeks later...

Explained it very well on their channel and a surprising lack of hate for it. Pretty pathetic state of affairs though, YouTube seeing wrestling as "controversial content". Understand why they put in the policy but more sledgehammer cracking a bit with how they've implemented it.

Archived