What Culture

Guest bernardblack

Guest bernardblack

Anyone else a loyal subject of King Ross? Or perhaps a fully paid up member of Pacitti Club?

Pretty much everything they do is gold (especially the podcasts) and with the announcement tonight, they could become mega

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently a wrestling show.

All I see if a bunch of fans trying to get themselves over.

They might be good podcasters but thy aren't wrestling promoters or personalities so not sure what their motive is for doing this.

Apparently a wrestling show. All I see if a bunch of fans trying to get themselves over. They might be good podcasters but thy aren't wrestling promoters or personalities so not sure what their motive is for doing this.

You could have said the same about Mark Dallas and co. 10 years ago and they've done alright.

Adam Blampied's content is the only one worth watching IMO. Enjoy the 'how such and such should have been booked' and his 'Things WWE want you to forget about whoever' content.

I had seen they were making an announcement but glossed over it when looking on youtube yesterday.  Hope they haven't bitten off too much with this, seems a huge step to take.  They do have the contacts, so maybe they'll make it work.

Love the channel itself.  It's a shame they've had to change a lot of their videos to satisfy the WWE copyrights (there used to be a lot more footage) but the "How they should have booked" are always good, and the storyline stuff has been good for the most part.

I sometimes watch them on YouTube.  The '10 things WWE want to you forget about x wrestler' is always good IMO.

The Adam Blampied stuff is great.

Anyone familiar with Wrestling with Wregret? American guy who does all sorts of retrospectives. Pretty good.

Yes. I also watch the World Famous Flea Market.

The Adam Blampied stuff is great.

Anyone familiar with Wrestling with Wregret? American guy who does all sorts of retrospectives. Pretty good.

Think he's excellent but then he started as an indy wrestler and is now a manager.

I enjoy watching the opinions of people who at least know what they're talking about. The What Culture guys fall into this category as well.

Wrestling with Wregret is a good one to have alongside What Culture.  It's a little more serious than WC, and he clearly knows what he's talking about.  I started watching the channel before I realised he was a wrestler - certainly doesn't look like one!  Although after seeing the footage of his first match, it's clear why he isn't still.  Knows his stuff in the industry though.

Even though it's not in the same sense as WhatCulture, I always enjoy the work of the OSW Reviews by the Irish lads.

I find myself laughing like f**k at them as they get themselves worked into hysterics.

I love the top 10 WhatCulture videos. Recently got in to Wrestling With Wregret as well. The one where he reviews Ready To Rumble is brilliant as is the one he does with Blampied from WhatCulture where they review Heroes of Wrestling. His reviews of Grand Masters of Wrestling are brilliant as well.

Archived