What Culture

Guest bernardblack

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably quite right too, they created the character while under the WC banner, and now they've left to do exactly the same thing.  Think they're within their rights to not just roll over.  

Noticed a few people  on Twitter talking to them and saying things along the lines of "Here's my patreon donation, sorry it can't be more".  I give to a couple of podcasts on Patreon, but apologising because you can't give more?  Ooft.  Some people are taking this far too seriously. 

Cultaholics first few videos are shambolically amateur in comparison to the poor content WC are churning out at the moment.

They are recording all of the videos, apart from Ross', in the editors bedroom.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always said there shouldn't really be a problem with him going back in an on screen capacity. Lots of people will lose their shit over that side of things, but it appears that there's a bit of a moral crusading going on among wrestling fans these days.

He really can't get a higher position though. The reason he got punted was because he had a position and abused it. He admitted as such. So he can't be trusted.

He done nothing wrong. It was just a bit embarrassing. He made a bigger issue out of it than it needed to be, probably cause he shat his pants and was thinking he was the Internet version of Harvey Weinstein which suggests a daft air of self importance more than him actually being a predator.

Am I missing something about Cultaholic that everyone else is seeing?  All I see is comments about how amazing they are, how they're the most inspirational people ever and that people would quite happily give them a gobble given the opportunity.  They've put out some pretty derivative lists so far (nothing that bad, but nothing ground-breaking) and their reaction video seemed incredibly stilted early on (HA!  LOOK HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING!  HA!).  

WhatCulture still better for me, mostly because of their other output (mainly the games channel), and the fact that Jack and Ross aren't involved.

4 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Ben & co now leaving whatculture as well

Shiter for WC.  They could ride out the Wrestling guys leaving, especially given Blamps endeavours, but losing these guys as well just sinks them.  Shame.

Archived