Joey Barton

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And?

He's been no better than average at them all, he is best known for stubbing a cigar out on a youth players eye, going to jail for an accumulation of assaults and being a total gobshite on social media.

He is certainly a newspaper reporters dream and will provide them with plenty copy next season but, I suspect it will be for a series of heads gone moments rather than for any significant on field contribution.

He's played at a far higher level than Brown tbf.

When you put it like that I bow to his footballing greatness.

He got in the Championship team of the year, just give Rangers next years league title and the following seasons Champions League. Whats the point in the other teams showing up against a guy who got in the Championship team of the year. What a legend !

You took that too far Magee.

They're both wankers, but Joey Barton's a far more effective footballer. 

Pretty simple.

My granny's a more effective player than Brown, but at least he isn't a homophobic, racist child beating coward like Barton.

My granny's a more effective player than Brown, but at least he isn't a homophobic, racist child beating coward like Barton.

Joey Barton really doesn't like the queen, has "sympathetic tendencies" towards the IRA and has said he's a Celtic fan.  :lol:  

Archived