"Allergy Season"

Every fucker seems to want to have "Allergies" I am surrounded by people swallowing antihistamines like they are going out of fashion because they sneezed or had a bit of a runny nose.

Do you like to pretend you have allergies?

Do you think you have the equivalent of ebola because you have hay fever?

Do you like pretending to be ill when there's f**k all wrong with you?

I won't answer the last one.

But there are people like myself who get really bad hayfever, and it's a c**t, especially when you have a sneezing fit whilst driving.

I'm allergic to cats and dogs, as is my daughter, which means I can avoid having to get pets that I'll dislike after 3 hours. Allergies are good sometimes.

I'm also allergic to mustard. Allergies are shite sometimes.

People that think hayfever is just having itchy eyes :lol:

First time I properly got hayfever was when I was 18 and I honestly felt like death would be preferable. Very close to passing out at work and had to go straight to the doctors as I thought something was seriously wrong. Turned out it was just hayfever, was bed ridden for a couple of days til the pills kicked in. Also, store bought hayfever pills are literally the worst things in the world, made me feel worse.

I'm currently on 3 prescribed antihystimens (one of which I'm on 3x the textbook dose) to try and combat something called Cold Urticaria, which I shit you not, means I'm allergic to the cold.

A happy by product is that my hayfever has been kicked right in the c**t so far this year.

I'd never experienced hayfever properly until the summer of 2014. What a terrible summer that was - in addition to the usual issues I face like being bad at holding my drink, being terrible with women and just being an overall mess I couldn't stop blowing my nose and greeting every time I went outside. Thankfully it hasn't reappeared since and I hope it doesn't come back.