Congratulations to Colville park Agcon winning the Scottish cup

Chocolate

Well done colville best team av seen this season and imo better than the harestanes team of last year. Will be good to see if they keep same squad how a they will do in the senior Scottish next year.

Don't know if they will keep the same squad or not as reading the cup final programme I noticed that the CP squad has about 7 or 8 players hitting the 30yrs + mark maybe now might be the right time to get young fresher legs or maybe they will stick with the experience and add a few younger players only time will tell

Think few will go to saw few unhappy faces yest that not even in the bench.also will be a few added but in my opinion need to trim the squad down to many of a squad.also is there going to be any teams challenging next season as this season looked like a one horse race

Think few will go to saw few unhappy faces yest that not even in the bench.also will be a few added but in my opinion need to trim the squad down to many of a squad.also is there going to be any teams challenging next season as this season looked like a one horse race

Who was it that didn't make the squad on Sunday?

Archived