Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Tonight could be the night. 

I think I saw you at the Dundee game on Saturday RG. Sitting quite near the front, near one of the gangways and close enough to make a mad dash for the exit if you were confronted by a rager.

baed807ded033c9d57972a985a06af2a.jpg.2a2d50e7affd18d331c8fe911eefa616.jpg

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Tonight could be the night. 

I think I saw you at the Dundee game on Saturday RG. Sitting quite near the front, near one of the gangways and close enough to make a mad dash for the exit if you were confronted by a rager.

Naturally, I was tempted to punch you in the puss too because I'm an exceptionally angry and violent individual.

Aye I was down the front with my dad. We sat beside each other at the League Cup Semi against Hibs funnily enough, I'm sure. 

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Had prime view of RG's luscious locks on Saturday as well, tend to pick my seat for the best view tbh.

Were you one of the mental folk who sat along from me? One younger guy spent the full second half calling Parish a useless p***k

Just now, Kyle said:

Yeah we did. There was another, once prominent, poster sitting between us too.

Aye, she hates me though while you love me, so I'm not talking about her. 

31 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Who was that? Not been on WAP to see who's abusing you lately.

Fucked if I can remember tbh

7 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Ormond stand is closed tonight apparently.

So I might head into the Main stand to goad Neil Lennon.

Good timing on that repeal bill.  Give him hell.

Pointless bottom six chat....

We're pretty much assured of finishing bottom six now, can't really remember how it all works down here, but it might be interesting in a novelty value type of way.  Hopefully we'll have amassed enough points by then to avoid any play off worries and can simply enjoy inflicting misery and suffering on others.  (Those that have watched us this season could argue we've been doing plenty of that already :whistle).

Looking at fixtures, at the split we will have played 17 at home, so will only be due 2 more at McDiarmid.

We will have played Ross County, Hamilton, Motherwell and Partick Thistle at home twice already, so one of them will have the pleasure of a third trip to McDiarmid. We are due another home game versus Dun4ee, which will probably be a relief to the chairman to provide a wee bit more income than the other opponents.

Speaking of which, this season we will take a bit of a hit in terms of attendances/ income compared to last year's average of 4392. 

At present our average attendance is 4115 with four home games to go against Hamilton (midweek!), Motherwell, probably Dundee and one other.  Our average the season before last was 3879 so we will probably end up closer to that.

Makes it interesting in the summer when there's a clamour for a bit of a squad overhaul, when there might even be a cut in the manager's budget. Might require a lot of clever wheeling and dealing to improve us.