Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

The existing slip between saints and Tesco will still be there, I believe. It will join on to the new SB on slip.

No road is going under the bypass, the structure they put underneath the road looks to be for drainage. If you look as you go by it now there is a big channel of water running through it.

That's the town lade, further along, the road goes under the bypass and joins onto auld bond road. This may be an access road for work vehicles at the moment though. Unless they plan on diverting the lade which doesn't make sense as it already goes under the bypass.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Didn't happen did it ?

It was a wind-up obviously.  I've got no axe to grind with a young guy like Bawb - I doubt he's as bad a guy as he paints himself on here.  He probably could do with someone to talk to - 28000 posts on here suggests he might be a tad lonely :)

A Saints fan on twitter is suggesting that we're trying to buy Quitongo from Morton and we're using Millar as a makeweight in the deal. I'll be really sad if that's how Millar's time with us ends, but also delighted if we manage to get Quitongo. 

Edited by Kyle

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

A Saints fan on twitter is suggesting that we're trying to buy Quitongo from Morton and we're using Millar as a makeweight in the deal. I'll be really sad if that's how Millar's time with us ends, but also delighted if we manage to get Quitongo. 

Chris Millar is far too good for the championship. The guy, when fit, is our best midfielder. Very sad ending.

It's clearly the guy from the Banter page believing a FM screenshot again.

Could maybe get some fun out the Morton fans before they come up here and read this though.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's clearly the guy from the Banter page believing a FM screenshot again.

Could maybe get some fun out the Morton fans before they come up here and read this though.

I know the guy on twitter who's claiming his cousin from Greenock told him,he doesn't come across as a dreamer,and goes most weeks 

I know the guy on twitter who's claiming his cousin from Greenock told him,he doesn't come across as a dreamer,and goes most weeks 

Fair dues, I've no idea who's said it tbh. Not overly sure Quitongo fits into the "come into the team straight away and add something", but I'd be lying if I said I knew that much about him. I've seen Morton fans mention him as a hard worker, and a lot seemed to think he was a pretty good finisher.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fair dues, I've no idea who's said it tbh. Not overly sure Quitongo fits into the "come into the team straight away and add something", but I'd be lying if I said I knew that much about him. I've seen Morton fans mention him as a hard worker, and a lot seemed to think he was a pretty good finisher.

He's certainly not the jewel we're all expecting but if it was for a nominal fee and he takes Millars wage then it's worth a punt. Still expect a decent forward to come in by end of January, hopefully sooner.

He's certainly not the jewel we're all expecting but if it was for a nominal fee and he takes Millars wage then it's worth a punt. Still expect a decent forward to come in by end of January, hopefully sooner.

Was his compensation this Summer not rumoured to be ~£100k? Expires again at the end of this season and it'll potentially have gone up marginally. Could maybe offer Morton half of that, Millar and a sell on fee?

THIS POST IS PURE SPECULATION AND MY OPINION

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was his compensation this Summer not rumoured to be ~£100k? Expires again at the end of this season and it'll potentially have gone up marginally. Could maybe offer Morton half of that, Millar and a sell on fee?

THIS POST IS PURE SPECULATION AND MY OPINION

NAME YOUR SOURCE

Were Morton not knocking back in the region of 200k for him 2 years ago? 

They turned a £100k offer down from Doncaster last Summer, it seems.