Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

It's just that you mob have such low expectations and you couldn't even rustle up Paul Dixon emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

We need cover for left back, we have players who could, If asked, play there if Easton is injured but TW would prefer another body until a youngster is ready. We are only willing to pay a pittance due to the fact we are waiting on another jewel being added to the crown. Dixon or his type would be ideal, cheap, clearly not getting ahead of Easton etc. Just a pity Cammy Kerr is right sided as he fits that mould exceptionally.

We've supposedly made an enquiry into Scottish Cup winning legend MOH's availability.

My pal is also adamant Fyvie is on his way to us as well.

Interesting if we pull both those off tbh.

I can't see us having the money to sign both. O'Halloran seems the most likely for our squad, but I can't see anyway we could afford him without Rangers paying a huge chunk of his wages, which doesn't make much sense for them

25 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

We've supposedly made an enquiry into Scottish Cup winning legend MOH's availability.

Scougall MOH and a decent striker would be our best summer's business for many a long year.  The full triangle of destruction.

Fucking phenomenal.

Please let it be true. We'd cruise to the Europa league group stages.

Got to wonder if Rangers still owe us some payments which could be simply forgotten about to help the deal.

Again though, wages then become an issue.

A lot will depend on how much he wants to play regularly vs how much he's happy to be out the picture collecting his large wedge, like so many old firm 'stars' of the past.

Id imagine the ideal situation for them would be to sell him on and get him off the books which would rule us out.  But, as you say, our involvement could also save them a large sum in future instalments of the fee which might work in our favour.

f**k his super high wages, the fact he treated us like shite and his general form in his last couple of months with us. 

Thomas and Steven - bring him home. 

Edited by Kyle

O'Halloran and Scougall in the same team? I'm coming home. #physical #organised #hammerthrowers #sjfc

MOH, Scougall and an inform Spoony behind Macca. Attacking scenes not witnessed since the days of King Lomas

Kevin McNaughton released by ICT. Very versatile.........

Just read that, he seems a very obvious shout to solve a few of our problems. No idea how well he's recovered from his own injury problems though, from memory I think he played in Caleys last few games no bother

He was regarded as one of their few decent players in the run by their fans IIRC. Would be the sort of signing you'd be happy enough replacing Scobbie. Fills the Alan Maybury/Gary Miller/Scobbie role as the guy that slots in when injury/suspension kicks in.

He was regarded as one of their few decent players in the run by their fans IIRC. Would be the sort of signing you'd be happy enough replacing Scobbie. Fills the Alan Maybury/Gary Miller/Scobbie role as the guy that slots in when injury/suspension kicks in.

Aye, this Tanser is still on trial though, so maybe have no interest in McNaughton. Can't see his wages being lower than Scobbies.

And I wonder who the other two of the three attackers wrote after are. MOH is confirmed as one. Hoping it's Storey from Aberdeen. What a Summer that would be.