Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It was a joke Kyle. I'm going down the Agent Scotland route of hinting at every possible player, and then I'll delete the posts which aren't true

You'll have to delete this post too. As well as pay me to delete my post exposing your lies.

You'll have to delete this post too. As well as pay me to delete my post exposing your lies.

I'll just put you on ignore and deny this conversation ever happened

Steve Brown responds to the Scobbie criticism today. Says he offered Scobbie a lower wage, but with higher bonuses for starting games, partly to help fund the Scougall signing and partly because Scobbie hasn't started half of the available games in his time with us. Also says TW agreed to only offer him a one year deal.

Intrigued to see if folk still take Scobbies side..

Clear and concise statement from Steve Brown on Scobbie. It's still up for debate if more of a effort should have been made to reach an agreement but the basic premise of what he was trying to do is fair enough.

IMG_qnnd0j.thumb.jpg.483ce4150b2b67ece751e884556078a8.jpg

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Intrigued to see if folk still take Scobbies side..

Doesn't really matter - the same old tightfisted chairman jibes will come out next time around as they did when Swanson wasn't signing a new contract. You'd expect, reading between the lines, that Millar may have been offered and accepted a similar deal to the one Scobbie turned down.

Wee Broon is spot on with all he has said. Tam Scobbie although a good squad player, was always the one that most folk would've said could leave with least disruption. If he can get more of a wage elsewhere, good now off you pop son, thanks for your efforts and we wish you well.

That statement on Scobbie is fair enough, don't think there's much cause for complaint there. Fair play for him coming out with the statement, I think in years gone by it would have just been ignored. Few Saints fans would believe the media pish, but at least this way we get the real story.

28 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I am. It's totally despicable.

you're just a season ticket snaffling Coagie snowflake anyway Spuddy.

No one cares what you think. 8)

23 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

My hopes: Stevie May, Michael O'Halloran, Stephen Dobbie or Donovan Deekman.

My expectations: Kevin McHattie

If it's Kevin McHattie I'm holding you personally responsible.

Well, you and Radford.

5 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

It would be a bit scabby if the new signing was unveiled at the end of the tinned vegetables aisle in Tesco.

Stenhousemuir announced a double signing in a McDonalds a few weeks back. Tinned veg is an upgrade on that. :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

It would be a bit scabby if the new signing was unveiled at the end of the tinned vegetables aisle in Tesco.

It was in the car park. 

Spoony and Ando were not there however.