Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Gretna day happened 10 years ago. Where has the time gone?

First day I realised I was cursed. Mocked by Hamilton fans on the way home afterwards, I boldly claimed they were just jealous as they'd never even get that close to the title.

Less than 12 months later theyd won the league.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

First day I realised I was cursed. Mocked by Hamilton fans on the way home afterwards, I boldly claimed they were just jealous as they'd never even get that close to the title.

Less than 12 months later theyd won the league.

You've had the last laugh Random, console yourself with that thought.

TW: "We need to act quickly. I have players targeted and we don't want to be scratching around in August or we won't get the ones we want."

From unofficial Twitter. Wright putting the pressure on Brown. Hopefully it works.

3 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

TW: "We need to act quickly. I have players targeted and we don't want to be scratching around in August or we won't get the ones we want."

From unofficial Twitter. Wright putting the pressure on Brown. Hopefully it works.

Brown doesn't give a f*ck imo.

Tommy Wright said last month that he was looking to keep Kerr. I'd expect the plan is to loan him out again next season and if East Fife manage to get promoted, they could be in the box seat, although I wonder if Gary Naysmith at Queen of the South might fancy taking him to Palmerston.

Mark Hurst is already contracted for next year and could be number two in Perth, depending on what happens with Alan Mannus.

I can't believe we've not renewed his deal already, I'd assumed I'd just missed it at some point as he was never being mentioned

The 'St Johnstone banter' Facebook page reckon we're signing Ryan Dow. 

One thing our Tommy is - imaginative. 

f**k no, I've just lost on the boxing tonight. Dow signing might tip me over the edge. Didn't the pig faced one not turn us down before anyway?

One thing I've come to realise is that most Saints fans on P&B, aside from a select few, are utterly boring c***s.

Who was in Aberdeen today? What boozer were you in? What patter did you have with the locals? I met some raw Aberdonians who were nice but extremely difficult to understand. I then went to to delightful pub called the Prince of Wales and had a delicious Texan burger.

Have you got anything interesting to say other than fretting about which players are going out of contact and such? Honestly, get a life lads. Sakes man.

One thing I've come to realise is that most Saints fans on P&B, aside from a select few, are utterly boring c***s.

Who was in Aberdeen today? What boozer were you in? What patter did you have with the locals? I met some raw Aberdonians who were nice but extremely difficult to understand. I then went to to delightful pub called the Prince of Wales and had a delicious Texan burger.

Have you got anything interesting to say other than fretting about which players are going out of contact and such? Honestly, get a life lads. Sakes man.

Treehouse Tam seems like he'd be great crack in the pub. I am an absolute nailed on 8/10 with the ladies. RG doesn't have a love for boxing, which I do. Hope this helps.