Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

One of each just two minutes ago m8

Superb. Busy day of happenings then. I thought today’s highlight was going to be the release of the Saintees lottery numbers. 

You guys have always got the big team to talk about tho. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Superb. Busy day of happenings then. I thought today’s highlight was going to be the release of the Saintees lottery numbers. 

You guys have always got the big team to talk about tho. 

We haven't signed anyone. Nobody on this threads mentioned Dundee for about a week either, tbf 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Probably because you lot post more on the big team’s thread

You will of course see the irony in this post. [emoji23]

Anyway I’d rather talk about how Tam knows nothing and how whenever he goes out in our glorious capital, he looks like a scarecrow.

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

You will of course see the irony in this post. emoji23.png

Anyway I’d rather talk about how Tam knows nothing and how whenever he goes out in our glorious capital, he looks like a scarecrow.

I’m just posting to get a bit of activity on this site. Tam always bites. 

43 minutes ago, Widge said:

You will of course see the irony in this post. emoji23.png

You still upset about that scoop?

I do however look as dapper as I can when out in the capital. We were in Banshee Labyrinth the other week and i can truthfully say myself and my mate were the best dressed in there, by some distance too.

8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Has Tommy The Grass returned for pre-season overweight?

I think you are mistaking overweight with Gravitas Yenny...Tommy felt someone tugging on his leg,when he looked down he saw it was Neil McCann..."Can you lend me a tenner Tommy" he squeeked "Why's that then Neil" replied the great man "I'm a bit short at the moment" replied the tiny creature 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

You still upset about that scoop?
I do however look as dapper as I can when out in the capital. We were in Banshee Labyrinth the other week and i can truthfully say myself and my mate were the best dressed in there, by some distance too.

I never cared in the first place, I just like getting a response from you. [emoji23]

I dunno what’s happened to Edinburgh, I’m regularly the best dressed when I go out and that’s when I don’t even try. Standard of dressing is going downhill.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

I never cared in the first place, I just like getting a response from you. emoji23.png

I dunno what’s happened to Edinburgh, I’m regularly the best dressed when I go out and that’s when I don’t even try. Standard of dressing is going downhill.

Don't get me wrong, i do like the odd  t shirt and hoody but that's for in the garden or out on the bike, that's most folks attire on a night out in the capital. Banshee however is a whole different ballgame. They even had a resident tourettes guy stood in the corner shouting very awkward things.

Don't get me wrong, i do like the odd  t shirt and hoody but that's for in the garden or out on the bike, that's most folks attire on a night out in the capital. Banshee however is a whole different ballgame. They even had a resident tourettes guy stood in the corner shouting very awkward things.

Aye but it’ll be a Ralph Lauren polo or hoody. I don’t tend to frequent the likes of Banshee not since my student days. Maybe I’m a little more upper class, but the Uni twats dress sense is getting worse for sure.

14 hours ago, tree house tam said:

WAP looks fun tonight :lol:

c***s moaning all over the place. Mainly the 2 above this post.

Cheer up lads and lasses.

Had a quick look.  Turns out BawbagGuy is a fanny on there too!  Who knew?

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Everyone moans like f**k in perfect unison, then as soon as I moan about something they all turn on me. 

It's a conspiracy Tam, a goddam conspiracy. 

You should see a psychiatrist about your paranoia and need for attention.

Ooh, it's Thursday, the day the possibility of Saints info being given to the plebs rises from f**k all to there's an outside chance. Today, the excitement is intense. 

11 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I think you are mistaking overweight with Gravitas Yenny...Tommy felt someone tugging on his leg,when he looked down he saw it was Neil McCann..."Can you lend me a tenner Tommy" he squeeked "Why's that then Neil" replied the great man "I'm a bit short at the moment" replied the tiny creature 

What the f**k is this nonsense?

30 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Had a quick look.  Turns out BawbagGuy is a fanny on there too!  Who knew?

You should see a psychiatrist about your paranoia and need for attention.

Are you 12?

Seriously, if you don't like  what someone puts on forums, just take no notice of his comments, or put him on ignore.

You don't need to follow him around getting yourself upset about it.

56 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What the f**k is this nonsense?

Ah, Another stalker.The Dirty Dee's are obsessed with us they are all over this forum like a bad suit..And it was about your Vertically Challanged manager Wee Neil Krankie 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee