Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

36 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I've heard that Saints have sorted out a house for a new player

Do Saints actually own houses? Given our owners I'd be disappointed if we didn't have a few houses and flats for players and also investment purposes.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just been speaking to Steve Brown, two signings and the kit reveal to happen over the next "ten days" 

Image result for i don't believe you gif

3 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Do Saints actually own houses? Given our owners I'd be disappointed if we didn't have a few houses and flats for players and also investment purposes.

The club used to own quite a lot of property (I think both commercial and residential) but I'm not sure that is still the case. The house I'm referring to definitely isn't owned by the club though.

Edited by Kyle

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The club used to own quite a lot of property (I think both commercial and residential) but I'm not sure that is still the case. The house I'm referring to definitely isn't owned by the club though.

I got the impression from your post the house wasn't the clubs. Saints used to own some supporters clubs and the car park opposite Muirton but they were all sold off over the years.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just been speaking to Steve Brown, two signings and the kit reveal to happen over the next "ten days" 

So your the grubby mess that was pestering me? I just said that because I thought you were getting a wee bit too close

I was also trying to wipe my arse you c**t.

Paul Mc Gowan is going to be staying in the big house in Edinburgh Road soon.

20 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

We were linked with a goalkeeper from Truro City a few weeks back I think. Maybe that's the 6th tier player being mentioned? 

Him?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44315420?__twitter_impression=true

(@TomMcHaleee): https://twitter.com/TomMcHaleee?s=09

Was linked with St. Mirren

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

23 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

That's him. Looks like the love child of Liam Craig and Simon Murray. Was linked with st mirren, Dundee United, us and Sunderland in an article I read. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

A busy day on your club’s official twitter site today....retweeting Strathearn Saintees. No mention of a strip launch, signings, sponsors or a return of The Grass fae his summer jolly  :whistle

The official twitter also answered a query about hospitality. Some club 8) 

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

A busy day on your club’s official twitter site today....retweeting Strathearn Saintees. No mention of a strip launch, signings, sponsors or a return of The Grass fae his summer jolly  :whistle

You stalk the official Twitter site as well !!?? 

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

No self-respecting St Johnstone supporter reads the official twitter.

This is where all the up-to-date, interesting, relevant and "real" news can be found.

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nice to see his month-long sabbatical has mellowed the manager. Day one of hearing from him again and he's absolutely raging. Good start.

Mind you, that's improvement on the first YouTube interview he did that last summer that the club ended up deleting because it was so glum.

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Nice to see his month-long sabbatical has mellowed the manager. Day one of hearing from him again and he's absolutely raging. Good start.

Mind you, that's improvement on the first YouTube interview he did that last summer that the club ended up deleting because it was so glum.

Back with a bang, anyway. He's some boi.