Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kenny Miller as part of the playing staff, and coaching staff, sounds like it could be a disaster, if all the rumours about him are true. 

All these other managers lining up to bring him in though. Something doesn't add up if he's such a bad egg.

Liam Craig is the obvious internal promotion but I don't think that's right for us at the moment. I wouldn't be shocked if TW does go for that option though. Steve Brown probably wants Roddy to multitask.

Robert Thomson seems to reckon Saints are going to kick into action this week.

Whether that's news about Callum Davidson and his replacement, new players, pre-season friendlies, news of when pre-season begins and whether or not this Austrian training camp is happening, the new strips or the new sponsor is anyone's guess, but hopefully we'll get more than just Saints Lotto numbers on the club's twitter account shortly.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Robert Thomson seems to reckon Saints are going to kick into action this week.

Whether that's news about Callum Davidson and his replacement, new players, pre-season friendlies, news of when pre-season begins and whether or not this Austrian training camp is happening, the new strips or the new sponsor is anyone's guess, but hopefully we'll get more than just Saints Lotto numbers on the club's twitter account shortly.

15 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Any sign of your new strip, sponsor, players, friendlies or return to pre season yet?

Tonnes, clearly.

Apart from Lawless and an unidentified embarrassment, nobody. It's better than last summer's crown jewels farce though.

With the latter and/or the new strip possibly coming out this week, it's ***shudder*** every time you see this thread has a new entry in it.

Not a sausage beyond the two names that turned out to be rubbish. Our very own oracle mentioned that we're in for a player currently playing for a team in the 6th tier of England though, so that should be exciting if it comes off.

I've heard that Saints have sorted out a house for a new player for next season and I was told it isn't for Drey Wright. It could well be the same person that Perthsaint1977 alluded to previously, but I'm not sure.  

Hopefully the club will give us something solid to talk about though as this summer has been pretty rubbish so far.

Edited by Kyle