Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

11 minutes ago, The Marly said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Just call me the pied piper, if I play a certain tune, everyone comes out the woodwork.. 

So you can't answer my question then? You are a complete w****r really.

I could answer your question, Im just choosing not too because it seems to annoy you for some reason. 

23 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Don't want the shell of Stevie May back. If we're to resurrect the career of anyone from Aberdeen I'd have Rooney. 

You can see May's link up play and general game intelligence has improved so much in his spell down south, but maybe hes the kind of player that needs to feel loved and be the main guy. Chris kane looked great with his link up/hold up play and movement towards the end of this season, may and kane could be absolutely dynamite

33 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

You can see May's link up play and general game intelligence has improved so much in his spell down south, but maybe hes the kind of player that needs to feel loved and be the main guy. Chris kane looked great with his link up/hold up play and movement towards the end of this season, may and kane could be absolutely dynamite

I'm sure Del loves him. I'm more sure of that than this being true and not Random just up to his summer stuff. 

8 minutes ago, The Marly said:
43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
I could answer your question, Im just choosing not too because it seems to annoy you for some reason. 

You can't answer it. Because your claim is a lie.

Honestly, who cares. The ones I'm thinking of are Brian Graham and how there were numerous talks about May extending his deal before the transfer aswell. No doubt we'll have another three pages worth of back and forth over nothing until neither of us prove  anything, though. 

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

This. Don't  want the cripple back either. 

it would be nice to sign some good rather than the inevitable zander diamond and gregg wylde on loan and daryl Duffy on a 6 month contract which will more likely happen

43 minutes ago, The Marly said:

I don't believe May will come back just now. Have heard that at least one signing will be announced next week though.

Are Steve and Tommy breaking their holiday to have a media conference in their caravan at North Berwick?

We have two runs of five consecutive games against Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Motherwell and Rangers. 
Also been told Aberdeen are loaning us May, by someone who knows Steve Brown.. 
Given he's literally their poster boy for the new strips, I highly doubt that he'll be home any time soon. Loft visits aside.

I'll happily eat my words if it happens though.