Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Was that when Tiny Tears deliberately arranged to be banned from the touchline to hide from Sir Thomas?

f**k sake is Tommy blind as well as a Grass? The big team’s gaffer was sitting all of 10 yards away goading him again. 

Terry wins. 

41 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You're trying to wind up the wrong folk Yenitit, no one gives a f**k. Off you pop wee man.

Ahh Tam are you hurting? A couple of weeks ago you were the happiest guy on earth and spent your life on our thread trying to get bites, unfortunately you got rubbered and it nothing happened. 

I did notice you had a bite straight away tho today, twice. Terry’s got to you as bad as Tommy The Grass. 

32 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Ahh Tam are you hurting? A couple of weeks ago you were the happiest guy on earth and spent your life on our thread trying to get bites, unfortunately you got rubbered and it nothing happened. 

I did notice you had a bite straight away tho today, twice. Terry’s got to you as bad as Tommy The Grass. 

Hurting? Not me pal, why would I be hurting?

Enjoying life atm, you never know it could be my last day on this glorious planet.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

This Tommy the Grass patter is up there with the worst I've seen. 

Its even worse than the "mind the gap" & "Natural order" drivel that is slavoured out of mouths in Edinburgh. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Its even worse than the "mind the gap" & "Natural order" drivel that is slavoured out of mouths in Edinburgh. 

Tbf its not as if Dundee fans have much else to gloat about 

I've asked a lot of beggers fans this and not one of them has answered...Do you want him as your manager next season ??
I've been a huge critic of McCann this season, and he's made some pretty telling howlers with his team selections, tactics and game management but I can't help but feel he's learning, and I like what he's trying to do albeit without good enough players. His eye for a player seems to be decent too. So what I'm trying to say is YES I want him there next season and think he deserves a bit more time to prove himself.

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Easton needing another operation, can we rely on him next season?

Certainly questionable. Thank goodness Tanser is reliable and rarely injured! 

15 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Tommy the grass is a statement of fact m8, not patter. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Tommy the grass is a statement of fact m8, not patter. 

As far as I can see, McCann's sole defence is "I never did nuthin".  He has said that Tommy grassed on him, but has never accused Tommy of lying about what happened.  So my question is:

If McCann is totally innocent, and Tommy hasn't lied about what happened, what exactly is Tommy accused of grassing on McCann?

Edited by Jake

11 minutes ago, Jake said:

As far as I can see, McCann's sole defence is "I never did nuthin".  He has said that Tommy grassed on him, but has never accused Tommy of lying about what happened.  So my question is:

If McCann is totally innocent, and Tommy hasn't lied about what happened, what exactly is Tommy accused of grassing on McCann?

I think you're getting grassing and lying confused. No-one is saying Wright is lying or that McCann is innocent - they're saying Tommy is a fat grass because he went straight to the ref after the game. Wright has admitted this himself. 

47 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'd advise against believing everything that comes out of McCanns mouth DeeMan.

Straight from the grasses mouth:

"I think Neil should reflect on those comments, that's not the truth. I spoke to the referee after the game, I never spoked to anyone at the SFA to make a complaint.

"The referee informed me that because I'd spoken to him he had to put that in his report. I didn't say 'Neil McCann has to be done over this'. I went to the referee and I did not make a complaint to the SFA and that is a fact.