Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

My bad. The monotonous reply fae Tree House Tam had me automatically thinking it was you. 

Your apology is accepted.

Fwiw I wouldn't want Deacon, looks one of those hopeless wingers who almost produces something every three games. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We had this pish for years from the Arabs and it hasn’t turned out well for them. When the day comes it’s very sweet indeed.

Until then every minute is sweet for us m8.

Regarding the Dayglos. They'll get their chance to repay the compliment in a few weeks.

Edited by tree house tam

Just now, Yenitit said:

If Liam Craig is 1 of your wide players you’d take Deacon. 

Craig has about three times as many assists this season and can play central too. Deacon has pace but I've never actually seen him use it. Get a full back one on one, then slow the play until cover arrives, tedious stuff. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Craig has about three times as many assists this season and can play central too. Deacon has pace but I've never actually seen him use it. Get a full back one on one, then slow the play until cover arrives, tedious stuff. 

Assist stats are futile in this argument when Moussa’s our centre forward :lol: 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Fair point, well made. 

39 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Yenitit 1-0 RandomGuy 

can probably put that 7th on my Dundee honours list. 

Is this what passes as humour in Perth? You’re a bunch of boring b*****ds.

Here’s a joke you’ll like.

Farmer sitting at the table with his wife talking about being hard up. He says ‘ye ken if your tits were a decent size we could get rid of one of the dairy cows’. She says ‘ye ken if your cock was 3 inches longer we could get rid o the cattleman’. Boom boom

Just now, Fifespud said:

Is this what passes as humour in Perth? You’re a bunch of boring b*****ds.

Here’s a joke you’ll like.

Farmer sitting at the table with his wife talking about being hard up. He says ‘ye ken if your tits were a decent size we could get rid of one of the dairy cows’. She says ‘ye ken if your cock was 3 inches longer we could get rid o the cattleman’. Boom boom

Very interesting.