Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

I'd like to repeat the fact that I recently received a warning for using a certain word which begins with 'r' and ends with 'd'. It is a warning which will never expire and I didn't use the word in an offensive manner. I posted on this thread about ten minutes ago, stating the word which had caused such great offence. This post has since been deleted. Do these moderators not realise that the word can be used as an inoffensive verb? I shouldn't have received a warning and my post shouldn't have been deleted. Quite frankly, it is utterly ridiculous.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game at the weekend. We played quite well, I think.

How many letters in your word?

6 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

6 letters. 2 syllables. 2 vowels. 4 consonants. 1 word. 0 respect from Tynieness.

I got a warning for using this exact word also. I'd like to think that you could use any word in the English language without reproach but this is obviously not the case. It must be very hard to take for someone who is as advanced in literary circles as you trs.

I'd like to repeat the fact that I recently received a warning for using a certain word which begins with 'r' and ends with 'd'. It is a warning which will never expire and I didn't use the word in an offensive manner. I posted on this thread about ten minutes ago, stating the word which had caused such great offence. This post has since been deleted. Do these moderators not realise that the word can be used as an inoffensive verb? I shouldn't have received a warning and my post shouldn't have been deleted. Quite frankly, it is utterly ridiculous.
Anyway, I enjoyed the game at the weekend. We played quite well, I think.

Rearended?

Tommy Wright email today:

Sunday’s performance against Celtic shows how good players can be when they concentrate and work hard for each other for a full 90 minutes.

We defended really well but what particularly pleased me in the last 25 minutes of first half was how well we controlled the game.  It’s never easy going to Celtic and you always know that you have to defend well but not only did we do that on Sunday, we used ball well and created three or four chances which, on another day, might have been more productive.

But overall it was an excellent response and reward for the players who worked hard all week – something which they will continue to do this week as we prepare for three games in eight days.

I’m especially pleased with the performances of young Jason Kerr since he came in into the team.  He looks to have a big future in the game but a few of the ‘oldies’ such as Steven MacLean, Steven Anderson and Chris Millar showed on Sunday that it’s far too early to be writing them off.

So, we are happy with the point from the weekend but we all do realise that it’s not enough – we have to build on that in the weeks ahead.  There’s no point in talking – we have to produce on a consistent basis and pick up more points.

Stefan Scougall underwent his operation yesterday and while we await further information, it seems unlikely that we will see him again this season.

Callum Hendry is still some way off a return to action despite some progress while Keith Watson should be training within the next seven days.  Brian Easton, as is often the case after an operation, is feeling a little sore after his run out in last week’s Development League match but should be available for the Hamilton Accies match.

We are looking forward to a return to action at McDiarmid Park against Ross County on Saturday and it would be great if there was a good turnout of Saints fans along to give the team full support.

s.gif
Thank you for your support
s.gif
Tommy Wright
Manager St Johnstone FC
s.gif
3666050_keepbelieving.png
s.gif
w640_3610424_spfllogo.jpg
s.gif

UK TOUR DATES:

Sunday 3rd June Perth, McDiarmid Park