Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I have received an official P and B warning for my use of bad language on the St Johnstone FC thread. I’d like to humbly apologise to the poor sensitive soul whom I have upset. Sorry.

Radford probably.

Not many to go [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

I recently referred to an ex Hibs players who moved to Rangers as ***dog with no censor(great banter In my opinion) Didn’t get a permanent warnings point as far as I’m aware...think someone wants your blood spud.

Tynieness once gave me a wee PM to tell me to stop saying the word that refers to Rangers fans and is HappyAccies adopted nickname. Never got a warning for it. He's a good guy is Tynieness, surprised you got hit straight with a warning tbh.

I'd like to repeat the fact that I recently received a warning for using a certain word which begins with 'r' and ends with 'd'. It is a warning which will never expire and I didn't use the word in an offensive manner. I posted on this thread about ten minutes ago, stating the word which had caused such great offence. This post has since been deleted. Do these moderators not realise that the word can be used as an inoffensive verb? I shouldn't have received a warning and my post shouldn't have been deleted. Quite frankly, it is utterly ridiculous.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game at the weekend. We played quite well, I think.