Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Also, did you manage to acquire briefs for Noely G at Scone Palace? Me and Bonksy got ours emoji106.png

The burd got them. Told her i dont want to go though, that last time at the Hydro was boring as f**k. Apart from the singles he's released and the Oasis stuff the rest was pretty pish tbh.

The burd got them. Told her i dont want to go though, that last time at the Hydro was boring as f**k. Apart from the singles he's released and the Oasis stuff the rest was pretty pish tbh.

Nah man you have to go, cheapest you’ll ever pay to see the man - on our very own doorstep too. Simple Minds earlier in the day as well which should be class

19 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Nah man you have to go, cheapest you’ll ever pay to see the man - on our very own doorstep too. Simple Minds earlier in the day as well which should be class

Seen them both before, simple minds were pretty good on their greateat hits tour tbh. I probably will end up going but not overly fussed at the minute. You should go see Lionel :lol: now he's class.

Lionel will almost certainly be better than Noel Gallagher. I've had my fill of tanked up neds swaggering about in fields over the years so think I'll be giving Noel a wide berth.

Edit: That and I haven't secured my brief.

Edited by Kyle

Lionel will almost certainly be better than Noel Gallagher. I've had my fill of tanked up neds swaggering about in fields over the years so think I'll be giving Noel a wide berth.

Edit: That and I haven't secured my brief.

I’m glad you edited your post to include the real reason for not going. Takes a man to admit he doesn’t have a brief for any given event.

I'll sit on the decking in my back garden with a beverage and listen to Lionel for absolutely nothing. 

Lionel would be fucking class. Noel and Lionel coming to Perth. We are so box office.

I propose that we have a party at RG’s #allnightlong

I see Tommy quoted today as saying: "I have enough experience to deal with this. I will lead. I just need the players to follow. The players have to remain positive."

Not sure if basically saying I'll do my bit but not sure about the players constitutes good leadership...

I see Tommy quoted today as saying: "I have enough experience to deal with this. I will lead. I just need the players to follow. The players have to remain positive."
Not sure if basically saying I'll do my bit but not sure about the players constitutes good leadership...

Excuse me mate, do you mind? We’re trying to talk about music artists playing in Perth - not some daft game of football.

Noel Gallagher King of the  plagiarists .Just after saying he wanted his music to be as far away from Oasis as possible brought two X oasis members into his band...

I don’t think his albums sound like Oasis at all, granted there are a few songs there that he wrote during his time in the band - but on the whole I don’t think it sounds like Oasis.

That said, I’m looking forward to both old and new music, from AKA What A Life to Half The World Away. Going to be a topper of a day sunshine.

3 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Noel Gallagher King of the  plagiarists .Just after saying he wanted his music to be as far away from Oasis as possible brought two X oasis members into his band...

is it not a bit like Gary Locke signing half a team of his ex Jambo team mates or Lee McCulloch signing half a team of his ex rangers team mates?

How did that turn out....

1 hour ago, monkfish said:

Sounds to me like he's trying to take any pressure off the players, by lumping it all onto himself. 

The big two games for me are the ones back to back against accies and Killie. Recently (at least in my head) our record in Killie is not too bad. These ‘bonus’ games could shape the season. County next weekend obviously goes without saying as a massive game.

I certainly hope you c***s get completely battered tomorrow. Relegation couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch of tosspots. (Except the Arabs and we’ve already relegated them).

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just.....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]