Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Dundalk would arguably gub us at the moment, McMillan will do fine. The Welsh wizard can certainly beat a man and is here to play games, he'll do for me. Certainly better than having Liam or  Spoony on the wings. Would have liked Scougall to have been fit but thats not to be and Easton taking Tansers place is a major plus too. We'll be in the top 6 before you know it.

Edited by tree house tam
Stupid phone

Cummins has already scored for them, against Dundalk funnily enough. Although there was always an argument he was good enough for us in all but his ability to finish, so he should do well there.

McMillan is a total unknown, which could be a major weapon for us. 

19 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Okay Buddie. Now f**k off.

Yeah yeah, Like you lot against United in 99, making sure your cousins stayed up

That's why your called the Fakes

Eh at least when you have a go at the Fakes you only offend about 50 people, to many buses go to Sevco...................

Your true level in League One so enjoy the fall

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah yeah, Like you lot against United in 99, making sure your cousins stayed up

That's why your called the Fakes

Eh at least when you have a go at the Fakes you only offend about 50 people, to many buses go to Sevco...................

Your true level in League One so enjoy the fall

That's why "You're..."Too" many busses..""Is" league one.

13 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

That's why "You're..."Too" many busses..""Is" league one.

Give him a break, he's clearly not quite right.

That,  or he's trying to show us the true highest standard of a Paisley education. 

1 minute ago, SaintDougie said:

Give him a break, he's clearly not quite right.

That,  or he's trying to show us the true highest standard of a Paisley education. 

Silly me, I forgot that Perth is the Cambridge of the North...................

Obviously avoiding relegation is a big thing for us, and I really hope we do, but deep down there's part of me that wonders if it really is such a bad option.

A league full of weegies;  Celtic, rangers, Partick Thistle, kilmarnock, Hamilton, the fakes and Motherwell.. what a grim prospect.

Compare it to a league consisting of Dunfermline, Dundee United, hopefully raith rovers, Falkirk, possibly Dundee.. I know which grounds I'd rather visit.

I know it's all about playing in the top league, or so we're told, but imagine the young team we could potentially blood down a league if we don't replace most of our older out of contract players. Might see lots of goals and excitement.

We've never been in a play off before,  could be kind of exciting.... :whistle

20 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Obviously avoiding relegation is a big thing for us, and I really hope we do, but deep down there's part of me that wonders if it really is such a bad option.

A league full of weegies;  Celtic, rangers, Partick Thistle, kilmarnock, Hamilton, the fakes and Motherwell.. what a grim prospect.

Compare it to a league consisting of Dunfermline, Dundee United, hopefully raith rovers, Falkirk, possibly Dundee.. I know which grounds I'd rather visit.

I know it's all about playing in the top league, or so we're told, but imagine the young team we could potentially blood down a league if we don't replace most of our older out of contract players. Might see lots of goals and excitement.

We've never been in a play off before,  could be kind of exciting.... :whistle

I always preferred the away days in the lower leagues, definitely. Added bonus of having Queens, ICT and potentially Ross County for some long distance away day bantz for those who are into that kind of thing.

Careful though PauloPerth - you'll be getting labelled a doom merchant with this kind of chat