Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 hours ago, Center half said:

No we have/had expressed an interest in a loan deal for Niall McGinn I have been told ( We were probably  well down the list anyway but now Hibs have expressed a interest that was my response.

However if this is the case of us expressing interest in a loan for him does that mean MOH would not be available on a loan as well?

Yeah, I think someone may have been pulling your leg with that one. Loaned from whom? His agent?

Noticed he scored for MK Dons at the weekend, no idea how he's been doing in general for them though

Mainly off the bench as far as I can see. Hasn’t really had a run of games at all.

25 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Pawlett has been injured. Got man of the match the other week and into the league team of the day. Don't think we'll be getting him either.

Good. Good. I'd be amazed if he'd lower himself to return to such a diddy club  as Saints anyway.

21 hours ago, tree house tam said:
19 hours ago, SaintDougie said:

Yeah, I think someone may have been pulling your leg with that one. Loaned from whom? His agent?

Not a fucking hope Niall McGinn was ever coming to Saints. Not even worth discussing really.

22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

McGinn emoji38.png nice to know we have ambitions but that was never realistic

Fwiw McGinn is a free agent

I bow to all your superior Knowledge, for what it is worth the information came from the same guy that told me around 2 years ago we had expressed an interest in Scougall and Marc McNulty so he is not always correct, It was also mentioned that McGinn is not as highly  rated by clubs as it appears on here, he never got many offer,s from the English Championship  and had to go halfway around the world to better the deal he had been offered at the Dons, and it seems that went a bit pear shaped as well, the main catalyst for a move has gone at the minute for him as NI are now out of  the world cup, he needed to be playing regularly for someone to keep him in the frame, so a short term deal/loan (at the time) was possibly the best suited move for him then move on after the world cup it has not work out that way and he now has a different prospectus to think off as he now is looking for a permanent deal again hence the Hibs jibe by me.

The same guy mentioned we had expressed an  interest in Steve Mallin also so I assume we/(most clubs) have expressed an interest in many players over the season getting any of them in is a different story.

Whilst I don’t think anyone would expect to sign Mallan, you’ve got to imagine every club out with Celtic have enquired as to whether he’s available. Not getting any game time and presumably wants it. In a league he’s played in before and been excellent in.

So McMillan has now informed Dundalk that he will not be signing back up with them.  Can we please just Announce McMillan please, St Johnstone.
Unofficial Twitter was making comments about him being one our strikers in January, so I'll take that as gospel. If it's false then you're in trouble@Radford