Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

£45,000 according to the unofficial twitter. No mention of wages but I doubt Macedonia would be in the megabucks league. Hmmmmmm...

That fees from Transfermarkt, decent for stats but not sure about fees. Trakai obviously don't even know they've sold him so any fee seems a bit speculative

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That fees from Transfermarkt, decent for stats but not sure about fees. Trakai obviously don't even know they've sold him so any fee seems a bit speculative

Would be surprised at Radford that twitter account quoting it if it wasn't accurate though. It's rarely wrong. 

Would be surprised at Radford that twitter account quoting it if it wasn't accurate though. It's rarely wrong. 

He's likely just trolling Saints fans with it, Banter Page is already in meltdown over the tweet and someone posting a photo of Broon on the lash

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's likely just trolling Saints fans with it, Banter Page is already in meltdown over the tweet and someone posting a photo of Broon on the lash

His trolling is usually more blatant than that...and a quick look at Banter shows it is not in meltdown and one pic with Steve posing with a group of fans. You really are after a job with a red top aren't you?!

His trolling is usually more blatant than that...and a quick look at Banter shows it is not in meltdown and one pic with Steve posing with a group of fans. You really are after a job with a red top aren't you?!

I speak too much shite to be a journalist..

I see the national media used the opportunity of Tommy and MOH getting their awards to get in plenty of rangers chat:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41171401

Tommy says we might try to sign O'Halloran permanently, but fears we'll be priced out.

I don't like that kind of chat, when we're serious about signing someone we usually just quietly get on with it.  When we make bold statements it often seems to go tits up e.g. Swanson just before he joined hearts, the third jewel striker stuff.

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 09:51, Widge said:

Someone do me a favour and post that picture of O'Halloran doing his Maradona run against Morton with the defenders in his wake. I can't find it anywhere.

I will have it on hard drive at home

At the game I never noticed the shot and it was only when processing I got it, the old camera was playing up under the low quality light at Morton but the effect it gave was superb.