Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Delighted with this signing. A fine acquisition. Very fine indeed. I couldn't be happier. Denny Johnstone is clearly the next big thing.  

Not gonna lie, I was expecting a bigger name. Got to be honest about that. Of course, our summer spending may not be over yet. 8)Gonna keep very quiet about the name of our top target.

^^^ ITK as f**k

Here's RandomGuy's ITK opinion of Denny Johnstone when we were rumoured to be signing him last week:
Johnstone is a massive huddy who'll run about barging into folk and not actually contributing much. Probably be useful for a team in the bottom half.
:lol:

Well at least he'll be useful for them from around Christmas onwards.

Here's RandomGuy's ITK opinion of Denny Johnstone when we were rumoured to be signing him last week:
Johnstone is a massive huddy who'll run about barging into folk and not actually contributing much. Probably be useful for a team in the bottom half.
[emoji38]

I stand by that, from what I've seen that's exactly what he is.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I stand by that, from what I've seen that's exactly what he is.

I'll ask you for a third time then and see if I can get any joy this time; how many times have you seen him play? 

I'll ask you for a third time then and see if I can get any joy this time; how many times have you seen him play? 

More than five times. Twice for Morton, once for Scotland U19s and a couple of times for random English sides on Sky. He was on Sky a week or two back against Aston Villa.

Round 2 of Saints fan striker meltdown has begun. 

Although I'm not overly excited about the signing either. 

It's a bit mental, we're all disappointed in it, but it's not as if he's utterly useless. Quicker than Cummins and stronger than Kane. I don't think he's near MacLeans level, and he'll encourage a long ball game, which will end with him giving away free kicks, but he'll contribute more than most strikers TW has signed

Cillian Sheridan, that's the player who I thought he was similar too, could I f**k remember his name until a few minutes ago.

Stop bigging this up Random.  He's a shite Marcus Haber. 

Nut, it's in my blood to go against the grain, so I'm now championing the c**t.

Is this the 3rd of Tommy's 3 big targets?

A rumour going about on Saturday that the third is no longer available, this is just the panic signing to tide us over until he becomes available/another option turns up

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cillian Sheridan, that's the player who I thought he was similar too, could I f**k remember his name until a few minutes ago.

If he's like big Cilla he'll do me, he was more than decent in goals for minutes return,and was a real handful 

A rumour going about on Saturday that the third is no longer available, this is just the panic signing to tide us over until he becomes available/another option turns up

If it's Hemmings, he was never available. 6 clubs including ourselves went for him but he had absolutely zero interest in coming back to Scotland.