Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Certainly Ross has made a long term impact on our social media. He's done a great job and like above have said created a succession. Big challenge for the young staff how to take it to next level. I'm sure they will. 

I see Ross has posted it on Facebook too. I know he has ambitions to do similar work at a higher level. Good luck to him. Really hope he does well.

But like players... The club moves on!

Take good care of Souli please lads.

Surely if he was returning to this league, Kilmarnock would've been his first choice, and I cant see Kilmarnock rejecting him for anything other than wage demands WHICH I'D GUESS would also rule us out.

THIS IS MY OPINION AND PURE SPECULATION

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surely if he was returning to this league, Kilmarnock would've been his first choice, and I cant see Kilmarnock rejecting him for anything other than wage demands WHICH I'D GUESS would also rule us out.

Just slam it in your signature matey then you'll never forget 

BawbagGuy is having a meltdown.

I read the QOS thread the other day, to discover you've been in there slagging me without me being involved in the thread at all. You genuinely need to just let this vandetta go, I know you claim it's not serious and all that, but it's getting creepy as f**k if you're now going into threads I don't frequent to talk about me.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I read the QOS thread the other day, to discover you've been in there slagging me without me being involved in the thread at all. You genuinely need to just let this vandetta go, I know you claim it's not serious and all that, but it's getting creepy as f**k if you're now going into threads I don't frequent to talk about me.

You seem upset.  I will pop along at half-time today to apologise in person :lol:

You seem upset.  I will pop along at half-time today to apologise in person [emoji38]

I have no idea who you are, yet you're suggesting you know who I am and where I sit?

Not really helping me feel less creeped out, tbh.

Worth noting I might not be in my usual seat anyway, I broke it last week celebrating the first goal, collapsed on me as my fat arse sat down on it

Shitting it599827ea6205f_giphy(5).gif.305fd9ee6f9d1416a7605b0ffc9790fc.gif

More worried about the Falkirk fan threatening to report me to the mods and get me banned if if start any more fake rumours about Falkirk.

Speaking of stadium development, does anyone know the final agreement/ plan on what is happening to the training park behind the East Stand?  I never heard anymore after Saints had disputed the CPO.

I noticed today there's a hardcore road been put in that runs the length of the walkway at the back of the East Stand on the opposite side of the fence, a separate area has been flattened that looks like a second training park is going in at the Ormond End of the land, where we used to park cars, and a big wall has been built to hide the new main road.

Just wondering if that was our settlement, they pay to install a second small grass training park and hide the road completely...

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Speaking of stadium development, does anyone know the final agreement/ plan on what is happening to the training park behind the East Stand?  I never heard anymore after Saints had disputed the CPO.

I noticed today there's a hardcore road been put in that runs the length of the walkway at the back of the East Stand on the opposite side of the fence, a separate area has been flattened that looks like a second training park is going in at the Ormond End of the land, where we used to park cars, and a big wall has been built to hide the new main road.

Just wondering if that was our settlement, they pay to install a second small grass training park and hide the road completely...

You're correct regarding 2nd pitch.

Saints are ending up with a two tier training area on seperate levels. one section similar to the size of our mcd pitch (I was told it will be indentical to the mcd pitch size) and a 2nd square section at Ormond end. I think all of these are indeed all part of the settlement, Club is ending up much better off than they've made out publicly.

The new road layout is likely to help out with end of match carpark issues as well.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Club is ending up much better off than they've made out publicly.

I'm shocked and stunned at this. The thought never crossed my mind once.

Edited by 7-2

23 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

You're correct regarding 2nd pitch.

Saints are ending up with a two tier training area on seperate levels. one section similar to the size of our mcd pitch (I was told it will be indentical to the mcd pitch size) and a 2nd square section at Ormond end. I think all of these are indeed all part of the settlement, Club is ending up much better off than they've made out publicly.

The new road layout is likely to help out with end of match carpark issues as well.

14 minutes ago, Radford said:

In addition to what is said above about the two new pitches being put in for the club, I also heard that the council are paying Saints' rent of their base at Stirling for a year as well because of the upheaval.

Well done by the board then, it sounds like we've done well out of it.  Obviously Don Geoff Corleone Brown sorting out a wee horses head in the bed of a few Councilors did the business.