Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Donnelly has a better GPM in both League One and Two down south. Averaged a goal every three games in both leagues.

Cummins averaged a goal every four games in Two, and every five games in One.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg.e798fb98f7ac4e0de456d9f18d041310.jpg

I'll fill your ring in ya c**t.

With drain cleaner.

Followed by a fence post with nails in it, hit in with a sledge hammer you weasley little p***k.

Classic Tam.

Just now, minijc said:

What would you guys say your best 11 is for the season ahead and most likely formation?

Honestly, f**k knows. We've looked pretty strong throughout pre-season, aside from the Aberdeen game which was effectively youngsters, second string and guys coming back from injury.

I think our strongest right now would be:

Mannus

Foster Anderson Shaughnessy Easton

Millar Davidson

Alston Scougall Wotherspoon

Maclean

I think Wright would prefer a 4-4-2 and we've seen quite a lot of that during pre-season, with Scougall playing off the left and Wotherspoon/Alston on the right.

We're still after another winger and a striker so that could change things again.

Just now, Kyle said:

Honestly, f**k knows. We've looked pretty strong throughout pre-season, aside from the Aberdeen game which was effectively youngsters, second string and guys coming back from injury.

I think our strongest right now would be:

Mannus

Foster Anderson Shaughnessy Easton

Millar Davidson

Maclean

I think Wright would prefer a 4-4-2 and we've seen quite a lot of that during pre-season, with Scougall playing off the left and Wotherspoon/Alston on the right.

We're still after another winger and a striker so that could change things again.

Swap Anderson for Gordon and then you're spot on.

Millar Davidson

Maclean

Swap Alston with a proper winger and that would be one of the best "offensive units" the world has ever seen.

If Spoony was on form, obvs.

I've heard a deeply troubling rumour about a potential signing this evening and am now praying we sign Romain Habran over this player, even if he does turn out to be completely shite. 

Jewel my arse. 

I've heard a deeply troubling rumour about a potential signing this evening and am now praying we sign Romain Habran over this player, even if he does turn out to be completely shite. 

Jewel my arse. 

Ryan Dow?

If it's not the cross-dressing dildo victim, I'm not interested.

Give the guy a break, I mean we've all been there at 6.30 on a Sat evening just settling in to watch something on Dave, you get a call and you're like 'oh go on I suppose I could go out for just a couple...need to be back in for MOTD though....'

Next thing you know it's 5am, you're dressed like Danny LA Rue and being ridden like Red Rum with a black and veiny plastic prosthesis. Right?

Right...?

Give the guy a break, I mean we've all been there at 6.30 on a Sat evening just settling in to watch something on Dave, you get a call and you're like 'oh go on I suppose I could go out for just a couple...need to be back in for MOTD though....'

Next thing you know it's 5am, you're dressed like Danny LA Rue and being ridden like Red Rum with a black and veiny plastic prosthesis. Right?

Right...?

We all celebrated the Scottish cup win differently....

I for one woke up in Hunters next to Shamus cousin.