Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Don't think he's what we need tbh. Hope it works out for the lad at Utd.

Mongoose spouts shite about transfers all over the place, my friend.

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I know. Utd are more than welcome to this lad in my eyes though.

^^^ barely concealed racism IMO. Will be singing 'oooh Romain, ooooh Romain' in no time. :P 

When's Stevie May signing for Aberdeen again?

I said it was done a few days before it actually was and a managerial change saw it off the table. I've no idea how many times I've to post this before you stop following me about like some desperate wee dog.

Fifepug, I dub thee.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I said it was done a few days before it actually was and a managerial change saw it off the table. I've no idea how many times I've to post this before you stop following me about like some desperate wee dog.

Fifepug, I dub thee.

Has it been done????

By all accounts he was a decent player before they appeared. Don't know if he's played much since then. 

He was suspended last season before the playoffs so had played the full season.

By all accounts these pictures aren't actually him, or at least someone has said claimed that they're theirs and being used against him. Who knows, but f**k it he sounds like a proper character, he's also been caught driving without a license. Last troubled bad boy we took on was Jody Morris and he ended up alright. I have my doubts as to whether we'll sign him, but a fresh start up here, with Tommy Wrights cuddly management style could potentially see him rediscover the form which saw him get his big move.

I'm deliberately ignoring Jordan Robertson, he was shite. [emoji23]

His biggest crime seems to be getting his ring filled in whilst dressed like a woman. Can see him getting on well with tree house tam..

Sounds like another Graham Cummins. No thanks. 

Donnelly has a better GPM in both League One and Two down south. Averaged a goal every three games in both leagues.

Cummins averaged a goal every four games in Two, and every five games in One.

Still not convinced he sounds like a 15 goal a season man. Although if we could get three or four unto double figures we wouldn't need one particularly prolific fellow.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His biggest crime seems to be getting his ring filled in whilst dressed like a woman. Can see him getting on well with tree house tam..

I'll fill your ring in ya c**t.

With drain cleaner.

Followed by a fence post with nails in it, hit in with a sledge hammer you weasley little p***k.