Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Habran isn't playing on Saturday lads. Tommys said as much in tomorrow courier :( 

Edit: he was, however, recommended to us by Antoine Sibierski. We should see if he fancies pulling his boots back on again. 

Edited by Kyle

the game has changed so much, is there really an O'boyle, Wright, Sandaza dare i say it Grant out there any more, or is it that things have become  about chasing back and other parts of players games  that makes it hard for the old fashioned penalty box striker to become a professional footballer nowadays? May was just a better class and scored goals but he missed a few howlers too. When you look back at youtube vids of goals you would be upset at the defence on a lot of the goals nowadays.

20 goal strikers in the top league are really rare now, and really we should be asking for more goals from midfield, which half of them didn't only play half a season or less would do enough.

Jesus Christ. There are designs on there that would make me yearn for Joma. Don't ever let anyone at McDiarmid see this.

I want Umbro. Puma would be dece. Le Coq Sportif would be mental but good. We need a kit making heavy weight to make us a proper classic strip to make up for the years of Joma oppression.