Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm starting to wonder what the catch is here. We can't be this boy's only option surely? 

Hes probably rotten. I'm also assuming it would just be a loan deal?

Anyone know what our link is with PSG? We had the link last Summer with a player and now this, is there a former player who coaches there or that?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes probably rotten. I'm also assuming it would just be a loan deal?

Anyone know what our link is with PSG? We had the link last Summer with a player and now this, is there a former player who coaches there or that?

Who cares if he's shite, just get him signed. 

Edit: he's got a year left on his PSG contract. Doesn't look like he's ever going to trouble their first team so might be happy to let him leave for us.

Edited by Kyle

Who cares if he's shite, just get him signed. 

Edit: he's got a year left on his PSG contract. Doesn't look like he's ever going to trouble their first team so might be happy to let him leave for us.

Aye, having at least one unknown is promising.

He'll likely play on Saturday, rip Sunderland apart and end up signing for Hibs.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, having at least one unknown is promising.

He'll likely play on Saturday, rip Sunderland apart and end up signing for Hibs.

I was on the fence about going, I'm definitely not now. Random foreign trialists are a great laugh.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

And you all mocked me when I told you about a psg boy last year. Tut tut. Same agent btw ( who is from Perth but based in France )

That was just good clean fun to be fair. Have you any idea if this would be a loan or permanent signing if he impresses? 

52 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I was on the fence about going, I'm definitely not now. Random foreign trialists are a great laugh.

The big baldy guy who played at East Fife a few pre seasons ago is a particular favourite of mine. He somehow managed to score that night as well. 

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The big baldy guy who played at East Fife a few pre seasons ago is a particular favourite of mine. He somehow managed to score that night as well. 

A sad indictment on east fife. :lol:

just hope hes better than the last two foreign trialists we signed. Jahic and Krachunov! 

Edited by Kyle