Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

We've got a friendly against Connah's Quay of Wales on the 24th of June.

That's a side we can actually draw in the Europa League, so that could be potentially awkies if we do.

Edited by Kyle

Thanks for sharing that vid as I always wanted to go and see that tower on the hill. Having seen it now, I don't think I'll bother but I'm sure you get a cracking view from up there. 

#perthshire

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Thanks for sharing that vid as I always wanted to go and see that tower on the hill. Having seen it now, I don't think I'll bother but I'm sure you get a cracking view from up there. 

#perthshire

It's  a better view further along. Where folk commit suicide.

38 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Fair play to your media team on producing good quality videos etc, but wouldn't you prefer those resources put towards players?

You can be assured we spend very little and most will be done by volunteers. Social media is cheap otherwise we wouldn't do it.

40 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Fair play to your media team on producing good quality videos etc, but wouldn't you prefer those resources put towards players?

No.

She's a solid 9 imo.

Wid.

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

A guy with a camera, 4 or 5 public sites around Perthshire, our own players during work time and last season's kits.

Crippling.

Edited by Kyle

22 minutes ago, Zone F said:

I swear u could use season tickets v alaskert.

The EsEs game was the one and only European home game we've had on season tickets. Pretty sure Alashkert was pay at the gate. 

I swear u could use season tickets v alaskert.

It was PATG but you were encouraged to take your season ticket book so you got your seat.