Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Does [mention=54832]perthsaint1977[/mention] know if Alex Samizadeh was the foreign lad you mentioned training with the club?
Scott Burns of the Daily Express says we are taking a look at him.
From the U20 squad, Greg Page and Connor McLaren have both left.

Lad training was Spanish but unsure of his previous clubs. Been quite a few in recently apparently.

Francisco Sandaza imo.  

Don't know if it has been mentioned elsewhere but Sandaza is looking set to play in La Liga next season with Girona, they're five points clear in second place with just three games left.

Just popping in to say we've signed a lad called John Robertson from the Tynecastle U16 squad. I believe hes scored 90 goals for them this season, although I've not found any proof of it due to the lack of history at that level.

The club has a history of promising youngsters with Callum Paterson and Jamie Walker coming through there. Jason Kerr also came through the club.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just popping in to say we've signed a lad called John Robertson from the Tynecastle U16 squad. I believe hes scored 90 goals for them this season, although I've not found any proof of it due to the lack of history at that level.

The club has a history of promising youngsters with Callum Paterson and Jamie Walker coming through there. Jason Kerr also came through the club.

Stick around you dick. Xxxx

Can I take it from that it's not Alan Storrar? That's actually a shame as they've been really well involved over the course of the season.

Edited by Kyle