Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Season ticket announcement used to signal a contract extension

1 of 3 then. Ironically I think Swanson has fucked himself over if he thinks anyone else will take him now.

Unofficial Twitter saying its £19.73 per game (£3.29 each) , for a family of six, if they get a season ticket in the Ormond.

Incredible prices.

1 of 3 then. Ironically I think Swanson has fucked himself over if he thinks anyone else will take him now.

I think Hibs confirming promotion last weekend might clear his future up quite soon.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Unofficial Twitter saying its £19.73 per game (£3.29 each) , for a family of six, if they get a season ticket in the Ormond.

Incredible prices.

That's a phenomenal deal, fair play to the Saintees. Wish Dundee did more to make pricing attractive for families. 

Oh dear, I sort of feel sorry for him, as he's clearly meaning it as a joke, but the collection of folk who've spent the last two months calling him a traitor for some reason, will now kick into overload.

What a complete and utter fanny.
Screenshot_2017-04-20-19-46-47.thumb.png.8c5a310bb49b48a68559ad26e9af4428.png

To be fair I think that's brilliant. No point lingering on the punch up, to me that shows there's no hard feelings and it's at the point where they can laugh about it

The Sun's reporting that Swanson has signed a pre-contract with Hibs.

First half of the season Swanson - gutted he's away.

The Swanson we've had since the beginning of December - meh.

Danny Swanson loves taking the piss out of you lot. He treats you as the gullible lassie that always takes him back no matter how many times he fucks off with someone else. He's been a class player for you, but you'll be well rid!

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Danny Swanson loves taking the piss out of you lot. He treats you as the gullible lassie that always takes him back no matter how many times he fucks off with someone else. He's been a class player for you, but you'll be well rid!

He's helped us to 4th and into Europe once, hopefully twice. His talents far outweigh what we can afford to pay him so fair play to him for seizing his chances to earn more money. I'd make the same decision in his shoes, so no complaints from me.