Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Swanson is a star player for us, that rightly attracts attention and i would never grudge him moving to another club for financial or footballing gain.

Hibernian FC though? Please. At least get in the same league before taking shit. Disgusting football team, hope United take a dump on them tonight.

An article about Adam Morgan of all people in the run up to Curzon Ashton, his new club, against Wimbledon AFC tomorrow. Looks like he is scoring for fun,albeit in England's 6th tier.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/03/adam-morgan-curzon-ashton-liverpool-afc-wimbledon-fa-cup?CMP=twt_gu

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Joined a new gym/health club recently. The walls are adorned with some signed strips from top teams who have stayed there. Spotted this one next to Wolfsburg..

IMG_0952.JPG

Nice, which gym by the by? Can't be far from myself either, oor hoose looks over Harrison Park so you can't be far going by your profile name.

Edited by SaintDougie

5 minutes ago, SaintDougie said:

Nice, which gym by the by? Can't be far from myself either, oor hoose looks over Harrison Park so you can't be far going by your profile name.

I should be Formerly Shandon Par as now I'm in Juniper Green. It's hanging up in the country club at Dalmahoy. 

I see once again Saints aim to milk the old firm teet to the max. In the process, once again ripping off our own home support.

The match v Rangers at McDiarmid on 28th December could have been a pretty decent home support; a genuine chance of winning v one of the OF, the game not live on tv and played during the holiday period etc.

Hopefully we'll still see a good support, but this could have been one of our biggest attendances for quite a while if prices were a bit more appealing.

A new spfl introduction is that every single person buying tickets has to fill in a wee form with their details on, and names of who the tickets are for.  Apparently this will be in operation for all clubs hereon to tackle antisocial behaviour or something.  That could be a nightmare if we get a big all ticket cup match with every single person queuing for a ticket having to fill in this form!

8 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I see once again Saints aim to milk the old firm teet to the max. In the process, once again ripping off our own home support.

The match v Rangers at McDiarmid on 28th December could have been a pretty decent home support; a genuine chance of winning v one of the OF, the game not live on tv and played during the holiday period etc.

Hopefully we'll still see a good support, but this could have been one of our biggest attendances for quite a while if prices were a bit more appealing.

A new spfl introduction is that every single person buying tickets has to fill in a wee form with their details on, and names of who the tickets are for.  Apparently this will be in operation for all clubs hereon to tackle antisocial behaviour or something.  That could be a nightmare if we get a big all ticket cup match with every single person queuing for a ticket having to fill in this form!

The big question is?

Will FCU boycott?

Or be in the away end?

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

The bigger question is, will Saints now create a database with this info?

Given how they have moved after having to stop selling home tickets for the Celtic game to prevent it being an issue this time, of course they will!

I really don't understand the reluctance of the club to move with the times on ticketing.