The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, passbackdave said:

We should push on from last season after keeping most of our squad and added a couple a decent signings. Glencairn r the same they've kept most there squad surprised Duffy us away 2 shotts tho

Mon the papers

I think Clydebank have a right good chance this year, the league is going to fascinating  and think at least six teams have a chance.

I think Clydebank have a right good chance this year, the league is going to fascinating  and think at least six teams have a chance.

Yeh, you said that 9 hours ago as well. ;-)

Which six ?

1 minute ago, Mine Man said:

I also thing the Glens with there with there added additions and also Kilsyth will be  about if they start well like last year. Surprised Bathchelor from glens moving on, chipped in with good goals last year. Where did he go?

I also thing the Glens with there with there added additions and also Kilsyth will be  about if they start well like last year. Surprised Bathchelor from glens moving on, chipped in with good goals last year. Where did he go?

Batchelor joined Cumbernauld Colts.

I think shotts will surprise a few people this season. In Kieran mcguiness they've one of the best coaches in the juniors

Shotts being good won't be a surprise. It was Shotts being not so good last season which was a surprise for me.

2 hours ago, bawrash said:

I think shotts will surprise a few people this season. In Kieran mcguiness they've one of the best coaches in the juniors

Yes agree, he has added a few who will certainly make them better. Kieran well thought of in the game by players and punters. 

A good player the colts have got. 

Yes, we were sorry to see him choose to leave, but players come and go and we have brought in some good ones from what I can see from training so far.

22 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Where have all the Blantyre players went to if it's wholesale changes there? Guys like Smith, Hewitt, McLaughlan etc have all came up through the divisions with them under Davie.

Looks like Gibby could be facing a real uphill battle at the Vics....http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/juniors/14603814.Juniors__Former_boss_Davie_Greig__39_s_decision_to_quit_in_December_was_spark_for_Blantyre_Vics_playing_exodus__says_skipper_Terry_Hewitt/

Archived