The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glencairn have a half decent home record this season and I think they may pick up a point. Hopefully both Yoker and Irvine Vics can stop Shettleston and Clydebank picking up all 3 points. Irvine Vics are due an a win, but Bankies odds on even without a manager. Good time to play them so you never know!

8 minutes ago, yellowcard said:

Who are the 3 teams u managed to beat

Home wins v Renfrew, Blantyre Victoria and Maryhill.

Home draws v Petershill and Yoker Athletic.

Away draws v Shettleston, Irvine Meadow, Kilsyth Rangers and Renfrew.

Home defeats v Cumbernauld United and Clydebank.

Away defeats v Shotts Bon Accord and Yoker Athletic.

No positional changes in the league table after today's three matches.

More frustration for Glencairn with our 7th draw in 14 games, and it's really hurting us in terms of our league position.

The Glencairn website hosts have more technical issues, so today's match report is done through our Facebook page for just now :-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1863053320604319&substory_index=0&id=1484383321804656

Big game changer for us yesterday was the injury to Bullit (Chris Reid)at centre back who went off to be taken to hospital.

Key solid player in the team!!!! 

Defensively more frail without him at best of times, never mind losing him during a game. 

Obviously the other injuries to a couple of the other guys was another blow to us too. So although we dropped 2 points yesterday, but on the other hand it was probably a good point gained after all the upheaval during the game that happened!!!

Im pretty sure the glens will take points off plenty other teams in the league this year too!! Stuffy organised team who work hard.

One point of negativity. Every time I go to the Celsius stadium the Glencairn coaches seem to get away with absolute murder with their gen behaviour. Shouting abuse either at the opposition players or the officials constantly in a bid to get decisions. Unbelievable!! Walking up and down the entire line, on and off the pitch more often than some of the players. At one point I thought your manager was playing as a midfielder at one point he was so far on the park lol!! What happened to a technical area?? 

Big game changer for us yesterday was the injury to Bullit (Chris Reid)at centre back who went off to be taken to hospital.
Key solid player in the team!!!! 
Defensively more frail without him at best of times, never mind losing him during a game. 
Obviously the other injuries to a couple of the other guys was another blow to us too. So although we dropped 2 points yesterday, but on the other hand it was probably a good point gained after all the upheaval during the game that happened!!!
Im pretty sure the glens will take points off plenty other teams in the league this year too!! Stuffy organised team who work hard.
One point of negativity. Every time I go to the Celsius stadium the Glencairn coaches seem to get away with absolute murder with their gen behaviour. Shouting abuse either at the opposition players or the officials constantly in a bid to get decisions. Unbelievable!! Walking up and down the entire line, on and off the pitch more often than some of the players. At one point I thought your manager was playing as a midfielder at one point he was so far on the park lol!! What happened to a technical area?? 

You undoubtedly were weakened by the loss of your two centre backs, and Team and McKay seemed to really trouble Doyle for pace, which we expected when he came on.

As for the management, I think it was the Kilsyth dugout who were spoken to by the referee for shouting one thing too many, not the home dugout. So we'll leave it at that. [emoji6]

9 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You undoubtedly were weakened by the loss of your two centre backs, and Team and McKay seemed to really trouble Doyle for pace, which we expected when he came on.

As for the management, I think it was the Kilsyth dugout who were spoken to by the referee for shouting one thing too many, not the home dugout. So we'll leave it at that. emoji6.png

Crazy!!! Exactly what I'm getting at. Hoggy mearly made the point about about persistent pulling and fouling on a particular player in our team and was immediately dug up by the officials.

Yet Laurel and Hardy up the the other end were as I said "seeming to get away with absolute murder with their gen behaviour as per. Shouting abuse either at the opposition players or the officials constantly in a bid to get decisions"  

Unbelievable!!  As I already said, they Walking up and down the entire line with the lino, on and off the pitch more often than some of their players. At one point I thought your manager was playing as a midfielder at one point he was so far on the park lol!!

Seriously What happened to a technical area?? 

Crazy!!! Exactly what I'm getting at. Hoggy mearly made the point about about persistent pulling and fouling on a particular player in our team and was immediately dug up by the officials.
Yet Laurel and Hardy up the the other end were as I said "seeming to get away with absolute murder with their gen behaviour as per. Shouting abuse either at the opposition players or the officials constantly in a bid to get decisions"  
Unbelievable!!  As I already said, they Walking up and down the entire line with the lino, on and off the pitch more often than some of their players. At one point I thought your manager was playing as a midfielder at one point he was so far on the park lol!!
Seriously What happened to a technical area?? 

Yes, I read what you said. And I repeat your manager was the only person in either dugout that the referee deemed to have overstepped the mark. There is no need to say anything else.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Yes, I read what you said. And I repeat your manager was the only person in either dugout that the referee deemed to have overstepped the mark. There is no need to say anything else.

Why does it always seem to be over at the Celsius stadium this occurrs?? I haven't been to a game yet over when we play u lot and the same things happen lol.

Crazy!!! But enough said!!

Why does it always seem to be over at the Celsius stadium this occurrs?? I haven't been to a game yet over when we play u lot and the same things happen lol.
Crazy!!! But enough said!!

Opinion v fact. No contest. Over and out.

Your hilarious, you see things different from everyone else every week, just because the ref decided to speak to hoggy doesnt mean your management team werent acting like a pair if bawbags, do you think the ref got everything right yesterday? Probably not so your response of well the ref spoke to your manager and not ours is alot of s****

Archived