The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Girvan, to be honest we should have been out of sight a couple of months ago but just one of those 10 draws getting turned into a win has stopped us from automatic promotion, as i said good side Girvan, congrats

Well done Girvan, to be honest we should have been out of sight a couple of months ago but just one of those 10 draws getting turned into a win has stopped us from automatic promotion, as i said good side Girvan, congrats

Won't take any points off use cos kilwinning will beat use in play-off lol

Mon the papers

Congratulations to Girvan. [emoji106]

They'll be pleased that I probably won't get much chance to watch them next season, as I've seen Girvan play 5 times this season and they've lost 4 of those games.

Girvan actually have only won two out of eight games against the top five (losing twice to both Clydebank and Glencairn), but they have clearly done the business better against the teams further down the league than the other teams in the top five.

Girvan got more points than anybody else so nobody can say they don't deserve to be Champions. And if league reconstruction goes through they'll have at least two seasons in the top league, so good luck to them. They were always going to be a candidate for the title after an unbeaten season last year.

2 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Yes we really should move over to the super premier threads along with the rightful champs Girvan. Dry your eyes, almost every post from you is complaining about us, you're obsessed, why not just admit you secretly want to be a Bankie, its great, Ken Eadie is our high priest.

Yip youve got me, as you may see i liked pass back daves comment, i was also tongue in cheek, i congratulated clydebank on their promotion last week, but obsessed, aye ok, maybe you could wish the central league team all the best in the playoff

47 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Won't take any points off use cos kilwinning will beat use in play-off lol

Mon the papers

Hope you're right,passbackdave!! :unsure: :whistle Seriously though,lookin' forward to what should be two crackin' matches! Good luck to both teams,& may the best team win! :)  C'MON THE BUFFS!! :thumsup2

Well done to Peter & the team at Girvan.

Great club with great people in background..

Had the pleasure of being there for a few seasons..

Mon the Seasiders. [emoji106]????[emoji482][emoji460]️[emoji322]

23 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Definitely, as long as your not at home and you might get pumped 4-1 again against half a team :)

Lol I didn't mean easier as in easier to beat ... but easier to get to. We sure took a pummeling that day though

2 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Lol I didn't mean easier as in easier to beat ... but easier to get to. We sure took a pummeling that day though

Ha ha sorry,  a thought your kind of in the middle of getting to Kilsyth or Kilwinning, my apoligies

25 minutes ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Hope you're right,passbackdave!! :unsure: :whistle Seriously though,lookin' forward to what should be two crackin' matches! Good luck to both teams,& may the best team win! :)  C'MON THE BUFFS!! :thumsup2

Should be two tight games bud, lookin forward to it, still dont get the wednesday friday tho, why not saturday for the 2nd leg?

24 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Should be two tight games bud, lookin forward to it, still dont get the wednesday friday tho, why not saturday for the 2nd leg?

Yeah,you're right mate! I thought that it was the Saturday,but hey-ho....that's been the story of how crazy the fixtures have been all season! :rolleyes:  If the match was to be played on the Saturday,the attendance might be a bit better,but personally,I like a Friday evening game. All the best to Kilsyth,bud,& as I said previously....may the best team win! :thumsup2

C'MON THE BUFFS!!

30 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Ha ha sorry,  a thought your kind of in the middle of getting to Kilsyth or Kilwinning, my apoligies

I stay in Maryhill but Kilsyrh is pretty accessible over the back road. Cracking set up too 

Archived