On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 16:55, .Stuart. said:

Petershill 1-2 Clydebank

Glencairn 0-0 Meadow

Kilsyth 1-1 Girvan

Irvine Vics 2-3 Maryhill

Renfrew 3-0 Shotts

Yoker 6-4 Blantyre :o

Clydebank finishing strongly

We lost a couple of sloppy goals in the last two minutes, the game was nowhere near as close as the scoreline might suggest.

AND THE REF GAVE THEM THEIR 2nd GOAL WITH A RIDICULOUS CLAIM OF ONSIDE IN AN ALLEGED NEW PHASE OF PLAY INVOLVING THE SAME PLAYER WHO WAS ALREADY 12 YARDS OFFSIDE.  HEAVILY CRITICISED BY HIS SUPERVISOR FOR IT AT FULL-TIME BY ALL ACCOUNTS

The phrase "the referee observer told me..." is a phrase I've heard a few times recently. In my opinion, the referee observer shouldn't be offering an opinion to supporters on the terracing, but this appears to be happening. Immediately after our home match v Irvine Victoria a few weeks ago, the observer told one of our supporters that the referee had made a big mistake with the 94th minute penalty we were awarded. This was before he had spoken to the referee after the game. As it turned out, the referee was proven to be correct on the evidence of the video replay, and the observer incorrect.

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Or a bankies win , 2 b honest , a dont know what would b best lol

I'm not sure from our point of view either, a draw or perhaps a Girvan win for us ?

League cup this wed for central and Ayrshire. Hope we have shettleston on the 10th

Mon the papers

I hope you do as well, that would mean we've beaten them tomorrow night. [emoji6]

AND THE REF GAVE THEM THEIR 2nd GOAL WITH A RIDICULOUS CLAIM OF ONSIDE IN AN ALLEGED NEW PHASE OF PLAY INVOLVING THE SAME PLAYER WHO WAS ALREADY 12 YARDS OFFSIDE.  HEAVILY CRITICISED BY HIS SUPERVISOR FOR IT AT FULL-TIME BY ALL ACCOUNTS

SOUNDS RIDICULOUS

17 hours ago, glensmad said:

The phrase "the referee observer told me..." is a phrase I've heard a few times recently. In my opinion, the referee observer shouldn't be offering an opinion to supporters on the terracing, but this appears to be happening. Immediately after our home match v Irvine Victoria a few weeks ago, the observer told one of our supporters that the referee had made a big mistake with the 94th minute penalty we were awarded. This was before he had spoken to the referee after the game. As it turned out, the referee was proven to be correct on the evidence of the video replay, and the observer incorrect.

A bit of eavesdropping outside the ref's room in this case, the ref was ripped a new one lol

17 hours ago, glensmad said:

Saturday's matches :-

Clydebank (3rd) v Girvan (6th)

Maryhill (12th) v Blantyre Victoria (13th)

Your thoughts ?

Draw

Draw (suits us)

Archived