The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im over it pal, yesterday i was over it, you say you have your own opinion, let other people have there's, you have to comment after every post ,thats  my opinion about your players, get over it, move on

You were so over it yesterday you had to keep commenting about it all day today, lol. [emoji23]

As I said earlier, the Kilsyth committee guys yesterday were brand new and a pleasure to speak to, and represented their club well. Good luck for the rest of the season, I hope you win all of your remaining matches. We move on.

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

As I said earlier, the Kilsyth committee guys yesterday were brand new and a pleasure to speak to, and represented their club well. Good luck for the rest of the season, I hope you win all of your remaining matches. We move on.

Thanks for that

This love-in gives me the boak. Who knew Rutherglen and Kilsyth were so attracted to one another.

It's a 6-game card this weekend (weather permitting) :-

Blantyre Victoria (12th) v Girvan (4th)

Irvine Victoria (14th) v Petershill (6th)

Renfrew (8th) v Clydebank (3rd)

Rutherglen Glencairn (9th) v Irvine Meadow XI (5th)

Shettleston (2nd) v Shotts Bon Accord (11th)

Yoker Athletic (7th) v Cumbernauld United (10th)

Your thoughts ?

Your thoughts ?

Girvan
Petershill
Draw
Draw
Shotts
Yoker

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:18, glensmad said:

Your thoughts ?

Girvan

Petershill

Draw

Draw

Shettleston (but only because they can't be as bad again as they were last week)

Yoker

Girvan

Peasy

Draw

Glens

Town / Shotts.....dont know what to expect on sat.......we were poor last weekend(had 3 guys in starting 11 who had not played since last season) but the season has been littered with performances like that...but still find ourselves with the chance to go top....

Yoker

Renfrew's recent form is certainly eye-catching, 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in their last 8 games, including wins over promotion contenders Clydebank (twice) and Girvan. They only took 1 point out of the first 18, but since then they've taken 19 points out of the next 24.  That shows what a change of management can do for a club. Cumbernauld United's supporters will be hoping for a similar reaction when they appoint their new manager in the next day or two.

Shettleston's change of management doesn't seem to have impacted on their promotion hopes so far, two wins out of two and they have quietly gone top of the league tonight.

I took in Blantyre v Girvan today when our game got called off, and it was a much better Girvan side from the one I saw at Renfrew a few weeks ago. I still think they are the dark horses for the title.

Archived