Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Are people seriously analysing a fight between two YouTube fuds on the Boxing thread [emoji38]
Was the fat guy from Storage Wars on the undercard? Did Freddie Flintoff manage to get some rounds in before his big title fight with Nasty Nick from Big Brother?
BOOOOOM!

48 minutes ago, kiddy said:
52 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:
Are people seriously analysing a fight between two YouTube fuds on the Boxing thread emoji38.png
Was the fat guy from Storage Wars on the undercard? Did Freddie Flintoff manage to get some rounds in before his big title fight with Nasty Nick from Big Brother?

BOOOOOM!

What does BOOOOOM! mean?

Are people seriously analysing a fight between two YouTube fuds on the Boxing thread :lol:

It upsets the purists obviously, but the participants gained some respect from numerous pros. Not just on their performance but on the whole event. MEN sold out, huge online audience, Michael Buffer, 6hrs of entertainment for about £7 and absolute millions made. If it gets more kids interested in the sport it’s a good thing imo.

On 8/26/2018 at 08:56, caleyjaggi said:

It upsets the purists obviously, but the participants gained some respect from numerous pros. Not just on their performance but on the whole event. MEN sold out, huge online audience, Michael Buffer, 6hrs of entertainment for about £7 and absolute millions made. If it gets more kids interested in the sport it’s a good thing imo.

Due to some fairly bizarre circumstances I ended up taking the family down to this although I didn't know anything about the guys involved until I did a bit of googling before going. The place was rammed and it was quite the experience although I didn't think the main fight was as good as the brothers beforehand - Logan and KSI ended up with a fair bit of windmilling towards the end. 

Hopefully it will have given mainstream boxing a bit more exposure but it was a bizarre event.

I thought Michael Buffer did better at the Motherwell v Celtic Scottish Cup Final though!

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:12, J_Stewart said:

IMG_5533.jpg

I am feel. I am very feel emoji7.png

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:34, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I have seen the future

26rI5gY.png

Looks like we'll be seeing it very soon. Sounds like November 10th in London. I will 100% be going down to that to see big sexy Oleksandr give Bellew a lesson.

It will be glorious.

Brook-Khan talk is becoming really tiresome now.

After years of Hearn saying Brook has to move up, he finally does. Then Khan returns with Hearn at the same weight. But now Hearn and Khan are saying any Brook-Khan fight would need to be back down at welterweight. He's also touting both for a Manny Pacquiao fight.

Although it'd still be a good event, think they've missed the boat a bit with this one in terms of how good it could have been after a couple of damaging defeats.

I couldn’t care less about the Brook - Khan fight. I may have been semi interested a year or two ago. If they think delaying the fight will build it up then they are both daft mistaken.

This new Khan rebuild or whatever is nonsense anyway. First half decent opponent he faces will have him out for he count soon enough