Meth Damon

Boxing Thread

Watched bit of the boxnation card. Thought Nurse got involved in a fight he didn't need. Usually a fairly slick boxer, he found himself outfought & missed the chance of a Lonsdale belt for keeps.

Warrington eventually wore his Danish opponent down, but don't think he's got the class to troble Selby.

Genuinely think Warrington would be one of the easiest nights of Selby's career. His style plays right in to Selby's hands, and I think he'd pick him off at will after three rounds.

Agreed on Warrington, Selby just far too slick.

Thought Barrett on the undercard was excellent and the Lyon Woodstock fight was a belter.

Finally watched everything this morning. Enjoyed the Burnett fight. Thought he’d just stick to picking off ZZ and keeping out of trouble, was more than happy to trade and won most the exchanges.
Warrington was good, his fitness is unreal. Not sure how good the Danish lad was really and not like Warrington to stop folk.
Nurse really never used his size advantage in the fight. Particularly once you here Cattaral had been struggling to make weight. Jab and move, make him really work to get inside.
Gassiev fight was pointless but two lovely shots to finish it.

As for Warrington Selby. I agree that I think Selby outclasses him. To play devils advocate, selby fights at his own pace...could Warrington’s relentless work rate trouble and frustrate him?