Meth Damon

Boxing Thread

5,289 posts in this topic

Watching Walsh/Davis & I dont know what Woodhall was watching, saying the fight was stopped too early.

Walsh was all over the shop following the first knockdown!

11 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

I'm having to admit defeat trying to get through last weekends schedule.  Have watched 8 or 9 fights and still have at least 5 or 6 I want to see, will probably have to leave them until a quieter weekend in future when there's not much on.

Get them watched you fucking casual. 

19 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

I'm having to admit defeat trying to get through last weekends schedule.  Have watched 8 or 9 fights and still have at least 5 or 6 I want to see, will probably have to leave them until a quieter weekend in future when there's not much on.

Scum IMO.

Have a word with yourself. You will be tuned into SBO on Saturday night just in time for Sweet Caroline before the main event at this rate.

WBA not messing around, Mendoza has ordered rematches for those two robberies last weekend.  2 judges from the Murata fight have been suspended for 6 months and he's asked Maryland boxing commision to take action against those in the Barthelemy win and not use them in the meantime.

WBA not messing around, Mendoza has ordered rematches for those two robberies last weekend.  2 judges from the Murata fight have been suspended for 6 months and he's asked Maryland boxing commision to take action against those in the Barthelemy win and not use them in the meantime.

Won't help me get my much needed, and deserved, predictor points though. p***ks. I've not seen it but have heard it was a total sham. Glad there's action being taken.