Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

3 minutes ago, Neilly said:

The hysteria is hilarious. Only the brain dead were expecting more than they got tonight.

The weigh in showed this would just be a comedy run out as it was. No dramas.

I think most expected more than a boy refusing to get out of his corner after the 4th round before even eating a single punch tbf. 

I think most could have swallowed a quick, ruthless KO or TKO or even what happened with Seferi eventually tiring and giving up, but that?! Fs. 

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think most expected more than a boy refusing to get out of his corner after the 4th round before even eating a single punch tbf. 

I think most could have swallowed a quick, ruthless KO or TKO or even what happened with Seferi eventually tiring and giving up, but that?! Fs. 

This. Seferi's retirement stinks to high heavens. He did not appear to be badly hurt. 

Fortunes won on the betting markets tonight?

Edited by Bishop Briggs

The seethe??

He could atleast of fought a heavyweight make it some sort challenge the age weight height and reach advantage was a disgrace complete miss match.

Fury would be the first to slate haye or anyone else. when he had his come back fight at least he got in shape and took it seriously.

Fury is the one constantly running his mouth that he could beat Joshua and wilder at the moment and it’s the brain dead ones that believe his bullshit if he turns up like that even against David price he will get floored.

The seethe??

He could atleast of fought a heavyweight make it some sort challenge the age weight height and reach advantage was a disgrace complete miss match.

Fury would be the first to slate haye or anyone else. when he had his come back fight at least he got in shape and took it seriously.

Fury is the one constantly running his mouth that he could beat Joshua and wilder at the moment and it’s the brain dead ones that believe his bullshit if he turns up like that even against David price he will get floored.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Starting to get excited for the Fury comeback. The fights a non-event but just to see him back in the ring is a start and hopefully the start of a long journey!

Sorry to be self-indulgent, and I don’t often get to say this, I told you so. Non-event, but the big man is back!
Keen to see who’s up for fighting Crawford next

13 hours ago, JMDP said:

Amazing to see the seethe and hysteria.

A guy that was 27 stone with severe mental health issues gets back in the ring with an easy win. 

Obviously loads of people furious that he didn't go straight back in with Wilder. 

I don't think people were expecting much, but he'd have got a tougher fight off Shandon Par or SweeperDee's dad

‘Can’t believe Fury never fought a proper fighter.’
’Fury would get floored against a proper fighter.’
Why would he take any risks at this stage? If he’s as poor as you say he is just now, why would he risk his chance of getting Wilder and/or Joshua in the future by fighting someone that could beat him? 
Last night was the equivalent of a pre season friendly, which he said it would be before the fight. He picked the boy up at the weigh in ffs. 

That fight could of took place in a gym rather than robbing people of their hard earned cash.

If your not fit or ready to take on a competitive fight then don’t class it as a fight it should of been classed as an exhibition fight both clowning around the. Stop to watch the crowd before the other decided he can’t be arsed clowning around anymore and sits in his corner.

13 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

That fight could of took place in a gym rather than robbing people of their hard earned cash.

If your not fit or ready to take on a competitive fight then don’t class it as a fight it should of been classed as an exhibition fight both clowning around the. Stop to watch the crowd before the other decided he can’t be arsed clowning around anymore and sits in his corner.

No one was robbed of their cash mate. 

13 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

The seethe??

Everyone kept saying how much of a joke he was until he outsmarted and outboxed klitchko.

He will beat price easily after bellew or some other diddy.

23 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

The seethe??

Least yer no seething pal. That's the main hing.