Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I am absolutely jealous. Probably my favourite pub in the entire world. Truly beautiful place.

Same, and possibly my favourite place in the entire city. More than possible I’ll be dragging the wife back there before we go to MSG tomorrow. She does not quite share my enthusiasm for it. Impossible to see how though:

db5dcbc9e4ea6554e5c7ab1b47708e07.jpg
208aa986cfb091ad539ca38ff863db83.jpg
23bf7ddb71fedb2baa43dc11fed55e13.jpg
6f8015a3a90f5a9a4827243527251711.jpg
1e2b4a8b5bf44ed75831af31b312c75a.jpg

Some place.

Jimmy’s Corner is amazing, I’m sure I’ve recommended it to a couple of people on here. Wall to wall boxing, tucked away a stones throw from Time Square. Jimmy himself is a miserable old b*****d, but the place is phenomenal.

Heading out in Bristol tonight and fully intend on finding a quiet spot to watch the Loma fight on my phone, no shame at all. As much as I love Loma if Rigo finds a way to win it'd go down as one of the greatest wins in boxing history imo, and cement just how good he is. Shameful that he has to jump so far to find a decent opponent though, the featherweights should hang their head in shame

Heading out in Bristol tonight and fully intend on finding a quiet spot to watch the Loma fight on my phone, no shame at all. As much as I love Loma if Rigo finds a way to win it'd go down as one of the greatest wins in boxing history imo, and cement just how good he is. Shameful that he has to jump so far to find a decent opponent though, the featherweights should hang their head in shame

Maybe made the mistake of basing himself in the states.
He'd have been box office gold in the UK.

Sent from my XT1039 using Pie and Bovril mobile app