Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Lovely 
IMG_20171203_143507.thumb.jpg.f7d4a2d5abd5ec06c041e0d76f8d5196.jpg

Mosley, Pacquaio and Cotto in their rematch beating the ever loving snot out of that fucking vile, scummy, cheating cretin are three of my absolute favourite moments in the history of the sport.

No exaggeration to say that Margarito being given a licence after what they found in his wraps prior to the Mosley fight might be the blackest mark there is against boxing, was absolutely disgraceful. f**k Margarito.

Less than a week before Lomachenko v Rigondeaux. I’m getting more and more moist by the day. Can’t wait to get to MSG.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have seen people actually question over the years whether Marg had loaded wraps for his first fight against Cotto. There is simply no doubt in my mind that he did, and Cotto did well to recover from that fight at all. 

Please provide proof of this accusation.. I'll wait.

King Margz took Cotto's soul

miguel_cottomargarito.jpg.153ce568cb84e917d43706aeff3df228.jpg

I think there's every chance Joshua would be found out...hard to say though as Wilder could bang Joshua out but is ridiculously unproven and inactive. Joshua could probably bang him out but can't really take a big punch and seems to be the new Frank Bruno in many ways.

I think there's every chance Joshua would be found out...hard to say though as Wilder could bang Joshua out but is ridiculously unproven and inactive. Joshua could probably bang him out but can't really take a big punch and seems to be the new Frank Bruno in many ways.

Id say there's much more chance of wilder being found out and wilder knows it. 50/50 split ffs, he's clearly at it. Joshua has been in there with a couple of dangerous, big hitting opponents and wilder has been in with zero. The Klitchko that fought Joshua would wipe the floor with wilder and I'm confident Joshua will to.

Eta. I dont really get where the whole Joshua has weak chin idea comes from. Hes been wobbled a couple of times by good punchers then went on to knock them out. The likes of Parker and Wilder haven't even been in the ring with a big puncher. Wilder sparred with one (klitch) and got sparked.

Gutted the Loma/Rigo weigh-in isn’t open to the public, but starting to get properly, properly excited now. It’s going to be some watch.

Been dragged to Macy’s this morning, so might see about heading to Jimmy’s Corner this afternoon for a beer and look around to even things out. Absolutely love that place, a shrine to boxing.