Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Bellew making mumurs about another massive British boxing fight, Im guessing its Fury. Would be a good fight for both given Fury will be rusty but still cant see it happening. The build up could be as insufferable as the first Haye Bellew but both have great chins and for all their faults are usually decent to watch.

Groves v Eubank has been confirmed for Manchester Arena on the 17th February. That's a fight I'm really excited about, and will likely try to get tickets. Really like Manchester Arena for boxing the couple of times I've been down as well.

Few things in the entire sport would give me greater pleasure than Tyson Fury absolutely bodying Tony Bellew. Can't see Bellew ever agreeing to that fight though, will likely just wait for Haye to be fit again.

Missed Frampton will maybe catch it tomorrow. Cards sound wide from most reports. Regarding Joshua bit of nasty racism there going without much comment. Imagine Fury texting someone about a superior white or travelling race or whatever, could such a shitstorm even be contained? Wooft!

100%. The silence from the usual suspects is deafening.

Bellew making mumurs about another massive British boxing fight, Im guessing its Fury. Would be a good fight for both given Fury will be rusty but still cant see it happening. The build up could be as insufferable as the first Haye Bellew but both have great chins and for all their faults are usually decent to watch.

No chance it'll be Fury.

He’s posted today calling Bellew out for next May, Still a small matter of a drugs hearing to sort out However.

He can call him out all he wants, Bellew has been pretty clear that he won't fight any of the bigger heavyweights.

Just finished watching Kovalev’s return. Fairly straightforward for him, he’s obviously still powerful and accurate. Shabranksy showed guts and connected with a couple of decent punches early but I think that Kovalev knew he wasn’t in any danger.

Just finished watching Kovalev’s return. Fairly straightforward for him, he’s obviously still powerful and accurate. Shabranksy showed guts and connected with a couple of decent punches early but I think that Kovalev knew he wasn’t in any danger.

Won't get my hopes up but I'd like to think him and Stevenson can finally be made.

5 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Has anyone subscribed to Matchroom fight pass and if so is it worth it? How many tickets can you buy under one account? Few of us fancy heading down to Manchester for Groves v Eubank if we can get tickets.

Surely you can't buy them under Fight Pass? Neither are Matchroom fighters and it' not a Matchroom bill.

Unless I've been seriously wooshed here.