Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Kalle is an absolute baller.

Fyvie and Tarmo Kink are not. This bitchfest was pathetic and boring the first time, it's somehow got worse with the sequel. Wrap it or I'll send TCK round to give you both a doing. He's sparred and lifted a lorry with one hand, you know.

Kalle is an absolute baller.

Fyvie and Tarmo Kink are not. This bitchfest was pathetic and boring the first time, it's somehow got worse with the sequel. Wrap it or I'll send TCK round to give you both a doing. He's sparred and lifted a lorry with one hand, you know.

Not much else you can do when he’s begging for his panties to be pulled down again.

On 03/11/2017 at 08:50, MONKMAN said:

They should just let Povetkin and Ortiz juice up to the max and put the pair of them in the ring.

And fling Kink and Fyvie in with them. I want then sparked cold in nasty fashion as soon as possible.

Don't see how you can have Chisora miles behind. German is running and looks feather fisted. Shit fight but I reckon it is close

Chisora landed absolutely nothing, couldn’t get in to range, was wildly swinging at thin air and was getting countered consistently. It wasn’t remotely close, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Chisora landed absolutely nothing, couldn’t get in to range, was wildly swinging at thin air and was getting countered consistently. It wasn’t remotely close, in my opinion.

Completely agree. Thought it was a nice boxing performance, using the jab well and getting the better of nearly every exchange. Chisora looked awful, slow and laboured.

Scorecards were probably a fair reflection of the fight. The commentators seemed determined to hype up the German. I thought he was awful, in the early rounds he was actually turning his back and running away at times.