Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I disagree, Washington is definitely better than a shot Chisora, as is Szpilka.

If Whyte had dominated Chisora, or won comfortably, then it might be closer. However, the facts are that he had a war with a shot fighter, and a lot of people thought he lost. More facts are that Miller and Kownacki both stopped fighters who were winning their world title fights before being stopped, in the fights previous.

I respect other opinions, but thinking Whyte deserves a shot for beating Dave Allen, Ian Lewison and scraping past a shot Chisora in a FOTY :lol: is very hard to take seriously.

Chisora didn’t look shot to me. It was his best performance for ages, fought nothing like the punching bag that turned up against Pulev.

Washington made his pro debut at age 30, his best win is Eddie Chambers and couldn’t knock out Jason Gavern, a guy Dave Allen stopped in four. This is the guy you’re claiming is better than Chisora. Incredible scenes.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because Pulev is comfortably better than Whyte?

Chisora couldn't stop Nascimento, who got stopped by Haumono and Rudenko, swings and roundabouts. Dave Allen also didn't legitimately stop Gavern, you casual, but that's irrelevant anyway as it's an idiotic point.

My point is that Miller and Kownacki have both beaten contenders who have won rounds at world title level, whereas Whyte hasn't, and arguably lost to a shot Chisora. Whether you think Chisora is shot or not, going life and death with Chisora isn't a good look for somebody who apparently deserves a world title shot.

You've repeatedly failed to back up your points, so I'll give you the option of taking the L, or continuing to look stupid. Your choice.

Well Whyte clearly won rounds against AJ so wrong again wee sacks. Same can’t be said for cab drivers like Breazeale and Molina, the guys you want AJ to rematch next :lol:

I’ve backed up my points repeatedly you dribbling mess. The fact you can’t see it is unsurprising given you’re thick enough to think Gerald fucking Washington is a better fighter than Chisora. :lol:

Things really not improved for you here. [emoji20]

Whyte won 1 round, against a fighter still at British level, so unlucky on that one.

I never said I wanted AJ to rematch Molina or Breazeale, I said the winner of that fight would be more deserving than Whyte of a title shot.

You have still failed to back up how Whyte deserves a title shot other than;

- comfortably beating Allen and Lewison
- being in a FOTY contender
- edging out a shot Chisora

:lol:

Gerald Washington isn't superb but he's proved more recently than Chisora, who looked shit for several fights before impressing against Whyte, which says a lot about Whyte if you ask me.

If you can't see that Whyte doesn't deserve a title shot then you're quite clueless, which seems to be the case.

I’m saying he’s more deserving than anyone else not injured or on drugs. A point which you have quite spectacularly failed to refute on several occasions. Unlucky.

Nope. You said name a fighter that isn't injured or on drugs. I did. You disagreed and refused to back it up, and when you eventually did, it was absolutely laughable claims.

Massive L for you :lol:

That post by you just sums up your inability to grasp a point, which has been a common theme throughout.

While your reasons for deserving a title shot relate to managing to beat Fred Kassi or being Gerald Washington. Highly embarrassing stuff from you.

Got any other patter or do you want to go with the ‘L’ one more time?

You've been made to look stupid and you're taking it very badly. It's okay though, I won't hold it against you. :lol:

Changing posting style from a rattled mess of tears and snotters to humour isn’t a good look. Genuinely feeling sorry for you at this point. Think we’ve found a new entry to the heads gone thread.

Most people would only assume you were thick after saying you thought Whyte deserved a world title shot, I at least gave you the chance to save face.

However, you didn't, and came across as the same Matchroom casual you first entered this thread as.

You’ve already used that one too. Rapidly running out of material and dangerously close to breaking down at this point. Oh dear. :(

5 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

The irony :lol:

You can carry on pretending to be clever all night if you want, but you were proven to be clueless about boxing, that's the long and short of it.

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep tonight. You might believe it one day.

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

5 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Don't worry, I was a boxing fan before the Hearn and Joshua era, I'll remain one after. I hope you do too, and I hope you can learn.

I might learn a 35 year-old who can beat Eddie Chambers is better than Dereck Chisora. Then again, maybe not.

16 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I'd be keen to learn why a dodgy decision over a shot domestic level fight is enough to earn a world title shot. I'm genuinely curious.

Image result for hmfckickback

You're actually rattled to the point we're back to the very start. Have a wee read back then come back to me. Or just quit like you said you were going to do. Don't think anyone will care either way.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fyvie deploying the drab and predictable "you've had a mare here" tactics of someone who is absolutely without a point. Dillian Whyte is garbage, never once in his career has he acheived anything to point to him being anything other than garbage. 

Here he is. More tears and snotters regarding Whyte potentially being in a title fight for no other reason than "heez shite he diznae deserve one". Think we know who's without the point here. Thanks for popping in though and contributing nothing again.

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

Holy f**k :lol:

Are you alright?

Have you decided to stick around now your wee pal’s come to help you out?

Well tbh it doesn't appear during all your previous diatribe that you have come up with a reason why he DOES deserve one, all you have done is whine that no one else deserves one either, or that everyone is on drugs. Thats not exactly a more compelling case than my assertion that he's shite and therefore underserving.

Also, calm doon ffs its a discussion forum.

Well yeah, the point was who deserves one more than Whyte. Do keep up.

Just now, Tarmo Kink said:

Nobody agrees with you, I gave more than one fighter who deserved the shot more than Whyte. You responded constantly with 'Chisora, Chisora, FOTY contender' etc. It says it all that you're basing your entire argument on a fight that the majority of people thought Whyte lost.

I have to say I admire your persistence with your thoughts about Whyte though. Constantly getting ripped, yet you seem to always have the confidence to come right back.

I stopped taking you seriously as soon as you said Fred Kassi and Gerald Washington are better wins than Chisora. You've since been getting incessantly ragdolled to the point you were threatening to tap out. Unsure if you're just trying to embarrass yourself as much as possible at this point.

You have 2 people disagreeing with you, and the rest of the thread are laughing so hard they can't reply. Regardless of what you think, everyone on this thread will view you as a casual forever more. I'm happy to keep going as you're just looking more stupid by the post.

Good to see you’ve regained a bit of confidence with your wee pal beside you after you told everyone you were going to quit. You’ve got plenty to do to redeem yourself which evidently you know now you want to continue.

4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

You've been destroyed so badly you're now spouting utter random shite. Laughable :lol::lol:

I've embarrassed you enough already, I think my job is done.

There he goes again. Image result for talkhearts

A fitting end to a rather humiliating experience for you.

Edited by Fraser Fyvie